- Added Free Cam
* 1 - normal cam
* 2 - free cam
* 3,4 - Uke/Tori cam
- Added camera key frames
* k - add a keyframe
* Shift+k - remove all keyframes
* i - auto keyframing
- Key frames are saved with replays (CAM 0; <lookfrom> <lookat>)
- Faster multiplayer FPS (replays and ghosts are cached)
- Re-added option for mouse buttons (old-control scheme)
- Removed music and ghost sounds
- Fullscreen auto resolution (tries to find a proper resolution when switching to fullscreen)
- Smoother camera (added a bit of decay)

Bug Fixes
- crashes in OSX with autoupdate
- Transparency problems
- Fixed particles and hard shadows in shaders
- Fixed position of bounty messages
- Fixed sphere quality on bumpmaps

If you have any issues please post it here in the the support beta release forum.
ok i got a problem here.
the game crashes very often when i go to the multiplayer screen.
how to fix?
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
This may be because Toribash automatically eats the alphabetically last replay on the list away, just like scripts. It's there, but it's not shown. Save a replay under the name "zzz.rpl" and the other should appear. Otherwise this is indeed a bug.

I know that what you are talking about has happened several times, I never knew it was known thing though :P To the best of my knowledge that is what is happening here. I havent tested it, but that would make the most sense.

Originally Posted by regfurby View Post
It's the multiple game instance bug that Hampa mentioned before, it appears that Toribash sometimes has trouble closing for good ;)

Oh ok :P I missed him saying that. It struck me as odd because it seems to be a new problem, I never experienced it before anyways.

Originally Posted by regfurby View Post
Hampa is probably going to ask this anyway, so how about posting some of the buggy replays so we can all see the effects first-hand?

well, the thing is that if I open them from my HDD they run just fine. Its really odd and I cant imagine what would be doing it, unless there is something in some sort of coding used to launch a replay from a browser. On my sweep of the replay board tonight, nothing worked :/ I checked the relays in notepad, and they are from a few different releases, so that most likely isnt the issue. I will post one that didnt work though, maybe you guys can find something I cant.

Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
I'm having the same problem as deady. Whenever I try to open some replays from the forums the game immediately crashes. But only with some players. Like when I try to open a replay done by Larfen it crashes but if it is by Kingdrake it works perfectly fine. And if I change the author and players in the bout (through notepad) it changes whether it crashes or not.

That I didnt try, but Im guessing that if you open it from your HDD after you change the name, that that could be why they work, since it is already saved onto your PC and isnt launching from a browser.

EDIT: ok, almost to prove me wrong I just had one not work when I launched it from my hard drive. The only thing that changed was that I had notepad set as the default open program and had to select TB to open it, so maybe browsers have some sort of conflict with notepad and TB? Idk, just a very uneducated guess.
Attached Files
hrmmm.rpl (85.4 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by deady; Jan 31, 2010 at 06:58 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.