Toribash
We don't want any player who purely makes katana replays; which the sword is instagib.
There's a word for a person like you, but I don't know what it's called. Immaturity I believe is part of it.

On the side note: I don't even know how to describe your attitude.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
want to join
hi, my nick is evildog. i want to join DP clan. I have been 2dan belt but they ban me and im only orange. Im polish (my english can got some mistakes :P).ive got special skill for aikido, its kaito kick http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=5144
and single... http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=5145

i havent got any bayers for now but (i hope so) it will be changed. My best mods are wushu and aikido.

lol

i wasnt never in official clan, please give me a chance to join yourz, alert!!
I told you... Use the form on the freaking first page...
And I don't really like what you did..
About your replays: No. Just no.
I would give you a no for that.
I don't care about the replays. See the red print above and below the application?

Granate: Did you ask him to join in-game? That's fine, but it would have helped if you told him to copy/paste and fill it in.

Evildog: Copy/paste the application, fill it out, and post it. I'll give you one more try, but that's freaking it. We've had so many people that haven't read the full application because they're too lazy to bother, so why should we give the time to read yours?

Convince me why I should waste my time reading another of your applications and you can have a second try.
Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
I don't care about the replays. See the red print above and below the application?

Granate: Did you ask him to join in-game? That's fine, but it would have helped if you told him to copy/paste and fill it in.

Evildog: Copy/paste the application, fill it out, and post it. I'll give you one more try, but that's freaking it. We've had so many people that haven't read the full application because they're too lazy to bother, so why should we give the time to read yours?

Convince me why I should waste my time reading another of your applications and you can have a second try.

I told him that he should copy paste it.
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself:Well I used to play a lot but cooled down for awhile now I am back for a little bit not super active anymore but I will be on occasionaly I used to know Alert really well and I think she still remembers me a little bit I am not as good as I used to be but I am gonna regain my skill. I am a hardworking individual and I know some people in this clan don't know if they remember me.I am skilled in wushu and judo and my replays all got deleted somehow so I am trying to remember my old moves and stuff.

Best mod:Wushu.Judo

How mant times have you been banned or infracted: Two minor infractions for useless posts.

Previous clans: Phoenix.Inq.Elite,Pandora,VIP,Cookie.

Anything to add: Ya I am a little rusty.

Sorry haven't played in forever I forgot how sorry Please just cjeck it your self "
Last edited by josemi; Jun 16, 2010 at 06:13 AM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Oshi- josemi!! I give my yes for sure. Ive seen his past skills despite being rusty. Althhough, I need that stat card to put you on the roster is everyone else says yes.
What about the replays or stats card?
And yeah I remember you.
I'd say yes but I want to see some replays..

Edit: Ninja'd by alert...
Yeah I remember his skills...
Still want to see replays :P