Toribash
Format

Belt: 10th Dan black belt(minimum of 7th dan needed)
Old clans:not a lot I forgot them
Why you want to join:I think I see potential here
Best mods:any
Activity:10
What can you bring to the table:respect
other:I like to free run
Belt: (minimum of 7th dan needed):
8th Dan

Old clans:
Psycho, Konoha, Toast, I've tried making a few but it just didn't work out, I think I would be best off just settling down in this clan.

Why you want to join:
Well, i've admired DAT for quite a while, and quite a few of my friends are in DAT, So i've decided to try and join them, also this clan is for pro's only so I think I kinda belong here.

Best mods:
Wushu, Aikido, Judo

Activity:
Very active, pretty much all day, every day, sometimes even all night. Sometimes I might not be on though because i'm on a self-set quest to watch every episode of every anime ever made XD. But other than that, i'll be on ALOT.

What can you bring to the table:
I'm earning quite a bit of TC at the moment so I could donate quite a bit to help this clan, also as I stated before, i'm very active.

other: Well, I guess I should just give a real life introduction haha. My name's Anthony Hart, i'm 13 and I live in england.

I'm happy you've read my application and I hope you consider me to join.

Proud founder and leader of [POLICE]
Well, looking at your past clans im not impressed.
So Its up to a wild coKe to answer this one.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Originally Posted by Shynx View Post
Belt: (minimum of 7th dan needed):
8th Dan

Old clans:
Psycho, Konoha, Toast, I've tried making a few but it just didn't work out, I think I would be best off just settling down in this clan.

Why you want to join:
Well, i've admired DAT for quite a while, and quite a few of my friends are in DAT, So i've decided to try and join them, also this clan is for pro's only so I think I kinda belong here.

Best mods:
Wushu, Aikido, Judo

Activity:
Very active, pretty much all day, every day, sometimes even all night. Sometimes I might not be on though because i'm on a self-set quest to watch every episode of every anime ever made XD. But other than that, i'll be on ALOT.

What can you bring to the table:
I'm earning quite a bit of TC at the moment so I could donate quite a bit to help this clan, also as I stated before, i'm very active.

other: Well, I guess I should just give a real life introduction haha. My name's Anthony Hart, i'm 13 and I live in england.

I'm happy you've read my application and I hope you consider me to join.

0.o
Experience- It comes with age,I'v found 13 year olds etc. with high belt accounts tend to be very unstable,and unpredictable (unless in a lesser skilled clan). We here at DAT run a tight ship,any room for error is not acceptable.You may differ,although you may not.You have shown decent language use and therefore I am going to create a little opportunity.If you can keep yourself from applying or joining another clan for the next week(s) or so,you will recieve my recommendation and a poll will be created for you for our members to vote.
kapish?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂