Ranking

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider the thread revived xD
Last edited by lordtiger; Aug 1, 2011 at 12:01 AM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Cyanide and Happiness never fails to amuse me
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
well i got to try too :/ not sure that do u like but i was just looking through my little brothers files and found these :P enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
angry plane.jpg   big fail.jpg   SWAT.jpg   need for nuggets.jpg   happy sunset.jpg  

TMND.jpg  
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Originally Posted by Vate View Post
The parent one always happens to me -.-

Oh god, I love rooster teeth
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by 2pro4you View Post
well i got to try too :/ not sure that do u like but i was just looking through my little brothers files and found these :P enjoy

I liked the angry birds one xD

nice avatar! did pitcher make it for you?
Gotkicks2

---

Oh and kicks i didnt make the avatar for 2pro, i just sent her my old head texture.
Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post

---

Oh and kicks i didnt make the avatar for 2pro, i just sent her my old head texture.

I watched this before! it was so damn funny xD
------------
I see
Gotkicks2
Pitcher just sent me his old head and i made it a bit different butyeahh I wonder that why in the hell any plane is painted to look like something made to crash in tree/stone buildings. now i even know where al-qaida got idea to that WTC attack :s
-----
that video matches my image of call of duty and that sort of games perfectly :/
Last edited by 2pro4you; Aug 2, 2011 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*