Toribash
Original Post
Gamemasters recruiting!

Hey there guys! Once again, it's time for the GameMasters to recruit some fresh blood.
There are no requirements based on belt, post count or length of time you've been around.
We're looking for reliable, active and enthusiastic people who are outgoing and personable.
It's a free form application, that means there's no set format, you include however much you feel is needed, GMT, languages, when you're active etc etc
That kind of stuff.
Applications should be sent to Erth or Thorn.

Before writing it up though, you may wanna check THIS THING HERE out. Dargon's been lovely enough to tell you how to make a good not totally balls app

The deadline for applications is (2 weeks after this thread is posted)

Any posts saying "Just sent my app" or "Good luck" will be deleted and infracted

P.S Posting in this thread will not help your chances. We're going on the assumption that most posts here will be full-retard
Last edited by Erth; Oct 4, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by latvianguy View Post
Gms you ask me if i want to become GM, cause i'm pretty active as you can check, so i won't send an app.

That is definitely not how it works. You have to put in some effort. They are done taking apps for a little while.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Gms you ask me if i want to become GM, cause i'm pretty active as you can check, so i won't send an app.

Like your drive, but I hate your attitude.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
That is definitely not how it works. You have to put in some effort. They are done taking apps for a little while.

Apps are always open... It just you have a better chance when they are looking to recruit.
Originally Posted by ROBOGOAT View Post
The powers you're talking about exist; however, it isn't something GameMasters have access to.

GM's powers are given only to do their job. If you can't think of a regular instance when they'd need a power to do their job, then they don't have it. If they're using their powers for any other reason, they're doing something wrong. And you can contact Erth or Thorn about it.

Nvm.Everyone hates me iam never gonna be a GM..
Originally Posted by imTHATgood View Post
I'm guessing they are no longer in search for GM's?

Man, when i offer my time in exchange for %sign before my name you can be sure you have no chance in this run
Man, when i offer my time in exchange for %sign before my name you can be sure you have no chance in this run

If you continue with your attitude I think you're the one who doesn't have a chance in this run. :C

That's not how things work either. You don't exchange your time in turn for the '%' or '~' sign. True GM's do many other things other then sacrifising their precious time for Toribash. If it was like this, almost everyone could more or less be a GM in the community.
Last edited by Dexx; Sep 27, 2013 at 12:24 PM.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
Mhmm... Why don't you guys let us have fun:/
Well serious question:is there a command for GM to have tcs well tarlan said yes and he said that's why firebolty had that much tc.And he was not kidding.

He was kidding. If you're doing this job only to have tc, don't do it.
Originally Posted by Flosax View Post
He was kidding. If you're doing this job only to have tc, don't do it.

Flosax4GM (again)

Correction:

He was kidding. If you're doing this job only to have tc or to "be cool", you won't get it. Ever.

If we hired people for being active, you're still too far down the list to be considered. In fact, as a result of people reading this thread which explains what to do if you are interested in becoming a GM, we already have several promising applicants.

We appreciate the time and effort that volunteers put into their jobs at Toribash. We also like to make sure that the people we get are suitable and competent. Since you just tried to invent your own way of becoming a GM, a way which is still disadvantageous for yourself, you have shown a lot less promise than the people who will actually be considered.

Edit:
...cause i'm pretty active as you can check...

Okay I just checked. Most days you don't even login. Is this some sort of scam?
Last edited by Fish; Sep 27, 2013 at 03:58 PM.