Toribash
Oh, you're the guy that I fought in Cloren's tk server today o/

Replays indeed arent so good D: Your style seems to be pure uke. Stiff as a stick
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
That, was a lie.

Also, I remember you using MY texture before, be thankful that I didn't report you.

Anyway, no. Grammar, not using the appropriate space, and bleh.

I like how we're getting applicants, but they just won't put any effort on them.

O yea HOW was that a LIE?When the fuck did I use YOUR texture?I also noticed you're stiffs on grammar.Jeez,loosen up,it's not like just because we don't wanna type like the perfect little people you guys apparently are doesn't mean we're not gonna good players and good additions,genius.Go eat dirt or something.
Last edited by tehinvader; Aug 28, 2009 at 08:54 PM.
:|=|-|-|-=CLICK MEH=-|-|-|=|:
-=^NOXIOUS user text^=- Cheapest in market GUARANTEED!Clicky!
teh dude if you cant take criticism then you should leave toribash right now. no point bad mouthing people because you cant get your own way. dude you just made alot of enemies by bad mouthing him lol. and yeah oldjoe my replays are stiff but by joining clan thats something i could maybe improve on
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
ok mark. I will make a poll for the clan council to vote... we´ll be back with the results later.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
thank you very much
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by tehinvader View Post
O yea HOW was that a LIE?

Unless you have an alt that is indeed a lie.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post

Unless you have an alt that is indeed a lie.

I've been playing alot longer than that.I had to make a new account because I screwed my old one.No info will be told on account incase of hackage.
:|=|-|-|-=CLICK MEH=-|-|-|=|:
-=^NOXIOUS user text^=- Cheapest in market GUARANTEED!Clicky!

Name atleast?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Exactly.
A lie.

and Mark your a good guy, he was respectful to clan leaders and obedient as well
but your replays are so yes from me.
Just an short back for the Leaders and Council^
UTM 4ever |4bb ÝÕ ÔÛï áÛÐÑÐÚÞÒ
Originally Posted by tehinvader View Post
O yea HOW was that a LIE?When the fuck did I use YOUR texture?I also noticed you're stiffs on grammar.Jeez,loosen up,it's not like just because we don't wanna type like the perfect little people you guys apparently are doesn't mean we're not gonna good players and good additions,genius.Go eat dirt or something.

You stole my tribal bicep texture and used it as your torso textures, and you stole Killjaden's head and wore it. Be glad I didn't report you for plagiarism, otherwise, you'd be banned for 3 months.

And yes, I'm stiff on grammar. No, I won't loosen up, because on your case, you happen to fail at it. Clearly you don't understand the importance of grammar.

Me eat dirt? You try it, raging into a clan won't get you anywhere.
RIP ∑
master of the universe