Ranking
I just played KiTFox and some other guys that were Master Belt+ in the TK server annnnnnd well watch the replays.
Attached Files
TK Decap11.rpl (79.6 KB, 15 views)
TK Ownage10.rpl (30.2 KB, 12 views)
TK Decap17.rpl (316 Bytes, 12 views)
TK Decap10.rpl (87.6 KB, 10 views)
Aha! Those are really good ugottadie!
TK Decap17.rpl is broken though.
I just split, decapped and boomed an orange belt in TK but he quit, lol.

Good madman also dinis ^^
The decap kinda confused me, lol. I think you could have done more than that afterwards though with the torso and knees.
More of me bored....Messing around in different mods.

Walking on walls isnt done yet...(the replay isnt over when i tried to get myself to be jammed in between the two walls,its over when i accidently dm'ed my wrist.)im planning on going to the other side of the wall for a decap on uke...then posing.
Attached Files
Sp ThePiggyBackFrontflip.rpl (63.2 KB, 12 views)
Sp Walking on Walls.rpl (282.3 KB, 13 views)
Nice replays. ^^
Piggy back was weird. oO
Walking on walls was pretty good but the bit where you got stuck horizontally kind of ruined it.

I still suck in tk, but I'm a bit better at wushu and a lot better at judo.
v
judo.rpl
judo5.rpl
Second Madman... I dont really like this 1 but w/e. Ex said more dm's... so i left uke in 8 pieces instead of 5.

Edit: if you can edit the last dm in some way to get points to 250k id appreciate it.

Also if you look at the dm b4 the last 1, i dont think ive ever seen sum1 dm anything like that, its like i brought it up under my foot... idk.. i know ive never seen any1 do that b4 tho.
Attached Files
Sp Madman2.rpl (216.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by ugottadie; Jan 3, 2010 at 04:47 AM.
Well I think that madman was a lot better. ^^
Much more fluid as well.
I don't really understand what you mean by the weird dm though. It looked alright to me.
nice replays:
now 2 of my replays xD
both madmans
Attached Files
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL