Ranking
Originally Posted by falloutboi View Post
I would like to join Cop because it looks like a pretty well organized clan for being new. And i feel as if i could help out the clan in forum activity wise and ingame. The dsc is pretty well made and i think that the thing i like most about Cop is probably the clan weapon haha i kid i kid no but really i would love to join this clan and thats about it. Also idk if um this matters or what but just as a side note im a 3rd dan so you know im not some brown belt or something lol xD

Pretty good application, but for the next people I kind of want more effort for the next guy to apply. Also welcome in Falloutboi! Just fix your grammar a little ;-).

EDIT:-
Also, write a little abut yourself so we know you better.

Next time, K?
Last edited by Shiko; May 3, 2010 at 03:04 PM.
Yeah i asked daxx if he wanted me to fix things up a little but he said it was alright. I completely understand though.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
lol alright alright i havent seen any posts from that uchiha619 dude for awhile he doesnt post much does he
Alright that ugonadie6 person should be posting an app soon
Very nice DSC,

Also wanting to see if i could join because fall said that it might be ok for me to.

Any who, I am a 5th dan about to be 6th dan (around 300 more games) > Ugonadie6’s user card < My real name is Robert but every one calls me ugo (toribash) or Tod (in real). I am usually pretty active on the forums, use to be a leader of the clan called FtC, I skate board ALOT, I play Runescape and other stuff ect. I am usualy very quiet but I can be energetic if i want to be, I always try to use correct grammar, I am quite good with cpu's (not the best, but good). I have had 3 infractions over a period of 1 year (they all have expired) I usually am very nice but if some one is acting like a shit head I will lay it out to them, thus I rage at them.

Well I guess that's me in a nut shell, ill keep informed if you accept me or not. =)