Toribash
Application
Sup

Name: Suntansuperman In Real Life Jami
Belt/Qi (User Card):

Overall i have 3000QI But this account is green.
Past Clans: Knotz
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): I Make Textures.
Infraction History: Few Inractions
A little about yourself (From? sth about you and your life? favourite mods? etc): Favourite Mods are Aikido and i think im pretty good in it and Wushu. Im From Finland and im 15 years old boy. Sometimes i can act like a pure retarded but if i have to i can show good grammar etc.
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays: theres freerun and some spars mention that this p0int is custom belt.

I Will Be Waiting.
Attached Files
Pig Freerun Complete.rpl (643.8 KB, 6 views)
Spar Cube12.rpl (552.7 KB, 5 views)
Spar Point.rpl (551.4 KB, 6 views)
Hard But Fair...
Sad But The Truth...
@TengoMan: rejected.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Cropandur: rejected
SuntanSuperman: rejected
Scorpio000: Still waiting for mistikal to post. If he won't appear, you'll be rejected.
retired
i liek turtles
Name: Treanyo. I'm not going to tell you my real name
Belt/Qi (User Card): 1691 QI, Black Belt, Got the ROID RAGE achievement. I play toribash since 2008.
Past Clans: Kickers
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): Art, Cooking
Infraction History:My account got hacked once and that resulted in a 2 or 1 day ban...
A little about yourself: I like poneys, Justin Bieber and Waffles <3. Joking, but not about the waffles, they damn good with some jam on em. I listen to rock, metal, and some hip-hop/rap. My favourite mod is sambo! I can be quite sadistic. That's all folks! Oh, and I'm pretty good at english >:3.
fawk no... It didn't save my replays... I have to do this again... Replays coming tomorrow
Attached Files
Noob Flip.rpl (55.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by treanyo; Dec 6, 2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Added replays :>
We have lost like half of our forum.
Firstly, we need to take care of it.
Dunno if some1 will have time for recruitment.
retired
Name:mattboylol(matt)Age:14Belt/Qi:black belt,1555qiPast Clans:CERO,DP(on my alt lilmattboy)Spiecal Abilities:i can make an emo head texture.thats about it.Infraction History:i got banned once but i got this account back(over something stupid)A little bit about myself:im 14. i live in the united states.my favorite mods are wushu and lenshu3.