Ranking
Funny, this org has exist for a long time and I just realized there is an Anime org in TB.

Favourite Anime/Manga:
Anime: School days, Elfen Lied, High School of The Dead, Hokuto no Ken, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tentai Senshi Sunred, Sora no Otoshimono, Saint Seiya, and many more, I like old anime because most of the stories are exciting in my opinion.
Manga: I don't like reading, the only manga I've ever intrested in are Masked Rider Spirits, Persona 3, and Souten no Ken.

Favourite Character: Asuka (NGE), Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken), Lucy and Bando(Elfen Lied, and yes I like Bando), Ichi-go and Ni-go (Masked rider spirits).

What made you love Anime/Manga? Well, I don't know why. I just like watching animated pictures and fantasy story since I was a kid, and the story in most anime are fantasy and not possible to happen in real life. Watching anime help me relieved some stress of the pressure from irl activities, I don't like reading like I said before so I don't like manga, except if the story is really worth my time.

Anime card: Dunno what it is for, don't have one.
Longest app I've seen so far, nice :P

On a side note, Bando's a bit of a twat ^^
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post

Wrong. Tonakai's app was longer. :P
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
harro

Favourite Anime: Azumanga Daioh, because it's the only anime I have watched from the beginning to the end. Not like it wasn't good, damn I loved it.
Favourite Manga: Noblesse. It's a manhwa, but it's still similar enough to manga...
There's also Yotsuba&! that I love very much... And I can't really choose which is better...

I have noticed that most of the time manga is a lot better than anime, which is why I haven't watched that much of anime.
Currently I am planning to watch some series like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Death Note, Cromartie High School (I have read the mangas) and Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt...
I chose those because I have really liked the parts that I have happened to watch.

Favourite Character: Cadis Etrama di Raizel... or Yotsuba... Which one... I can't...
What made you love Anime/Manga? Not really sure. The first manga I ever read was Dragonball... Once it ended, I picked up One Piece... And after a while I checked Bleach and Naruto...
And then my cousin started suggesting several mangas which I started to read... Such as Elfen Lied, Vinland Saga, Death Note and Spiral: Bonds of Reasoning.
And I started to go to /a/ frequently, where I have found most of the current manga that I have read, including Yotsuba&!, Cromartie High School, Azumanga Daioh, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and whatever was popular there...
But I do know why I like manga... It's because there's a lot of stuff to choose from, and almost all of them are different from each other.

Anime card: Don't have one. I barely even watch anime, do I really have to bother?

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Funny, this org has exist for a long time and I just realized there is an Anime org in TB.

Favourite Anime/Manga:
Anime: School days, Elfen Lied, High School of The Dead, Hokuto no Ken, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tentai Senshi Sunred, Sora no Otoshimono, Saint Seiya, and many more, I like old anime because most of the stories are exciting in my opinion.
Manga: I don't like reading, the only manga I've ever intrested in are Masked Rider Spirits, Persona 3, and Souten no Ken.

Favourite Character: Asuka (NGE), Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken), Lucy and Bando(Elfen Lied, and yes I like Bando), Ichi-go and Ni-go (Masked rider spirits).

What made you love Anime/Manga? Well, I don't know why. I just like watching animated pictures and fantasy story since I was a kid, and the story in most anime are fantasy and not possible to happen in real life. Watching anime help me relieved some stress of the pressure from irl activities, I don't like reading like I said before so I don't like manga, except if the story is really worth my time.

Anime card: Dunno what it is for, don't have one.

Welcome to Anime United, Sicks!
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Wrong. Tonakai's app was longer. :P

Ahhh, but maybe I haven't seen his
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Favourite Anime/Manga:Airgear,Trigun,kakaishi,Full metal achelmist,Full metal alchelmist,full metal panic,Naruto,Zatch bell,Bleach,Cowboy beebop,Black butler,Monster,blassreiter,Hiraku no ou, Dragon ball z,and kenichi.
Favourite Character:Ikki ,Zatch,the butler,Naruto,Goku,Toshiro,Hoem hine(edwards dad),the pervy old guy on kenichi,and more.
What made you love Anime/Manga? Well since airgear was my 1st anime to watch it felt smiliar to my life so it kept me watching I was just turning 14 then and my family treats me like shit so T_T....
Anime card: Well I dont gimp right now so I cant make one when I gimp I will edit it and put my name and make it a card.
Last edited by kaiokay; May 2, 2011 at 01:01 AM.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Welcome to Anime United, Kaiokay!

Normally, your anime card is the signature created on Anime-Planet. :P
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post

Bando's like the best person in the series :o
Cyborg Duke Nukem!
Hello, well im fairly new to anime and i really want to get into it, its just so awesome

Favourite Anime/Manga: Ecchi and searching for more that catch my eye
Favourite Character: not sure
What made you love Anime/Manga? Just fell in love with it one day, not sure how it happened, i just randomly noticed the beauty of it.
Anime card: