Ranking
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
well your almost to 100 posts so that you can be accepted, and you've been with us for about a month or so more, eh. .. . . .

-edit-

nvm i glitched out for a second.
I am evil.
Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post
lolpants how are you doing the boom hits so easily? everytime i lead a kick or a punch into a boom hit it ends up a fail and i break a limb :[

Mk... Boomhits took me over 3 months to get right.
What you need to do is attain perfect position to strike unhindered. This meaning, ukes limbs cant be in the way to slow your hit down. you have to go with the momentum. Get your foot or hand at the maximum speed possible. try laxing joints for a while until you hit him. You must be ABSOLUTELY precise and hit right between joints on a wide surface area. Go for the groin or upper section of uke. A boomhit, done correctly, will result in your foot, elbow, knee, hand etc. going inside of uke for a frame, then he will explode if hit in an area with many parts around it. For example look at frame 111 on my latest replay. See how my foot goes into uke, then next frame his mid section falls apart? Thats an ok example of good speed, and precise aiming.

One last thing, DONT GIVE UP. That one replay took me over an hour to make. There's a lot of editing that goes into making boomhits. Trial and error. Hope that helps.
Last edited by lolpants; May 28, 2011 at 02:39 AM.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Almost your missing one more dm I believe. Not sure. I think it's that you need three bleeding pieces for it to be a boomhit. Correct me if I'm wrong
Hm. That might be a boomhit. But it might be that you have to make three pieces off of the main piece, this case being the chest. Idk man, but its good progress. gj
Heres a pretty good skeet shot. With a side of FALCON PAAWWWWNNCH!!!!!!!

and heres a pretty good one i've had for a while
-----
heres one rickyz and i made not long ago today. That and a spar deadly and I made.
Attached Files
Farcon PAWNCH!.rpl (338.3 KB, 9 views)
lolpants n rickyz.rpl (1.09 MB, 7 views)
lolpants deadly spar.rpl (551.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by lolpants; Jun 13, 2011 at 03:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Some replays i came up with a while ago. This thread needs more attention
Attached Files
#Mk - Burning.rpl (195.3 KB, 4 views)
FreeRun Solo~.rpl (324.6 KB, 5 views)
Solo~.rpl (365.7 KB, 4 views)
Man Wip - Mk1.rpl (113.8 KB, 3 views)

lol late reply but mk you should start running in -30 gravity.