Ranking
San Andreas had super awesome sandbox, and GTA IV had BEST physics engine ever. And I'm hoping GTA V will be a mixture of both.

Gee, I'm almost as hyped as I were back in the time when San Andreas was coming out (and when it finally was out, I wasn't disappointed).

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
So true (; I am hoping for a mixture of both, too, because in San Andreas it was alot easier to make some very nice stunts!
In Gta4 you are allmost allways forced to hit it with your face... funny at the beginning, but stupid if you want to make some cool bike stunts.
Oh and the bike-engine should be fixed. It was a pain in the ass to make a nice flip on the keyboard.

I guess they will (again) put up the graphics one step closer of beeing fucking realistic. You better buy a new PC for the game :haha
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
where they joined the endorphin motion. Man, do you guys remember the first times jumping out of a car, flying/rolling through the streets, hitting other cars with the face?

Funny at the beggining but then
> Drive fast
> No time to stop so you have to jump out of a car
> Fly over fucking whole map
> Die
derp
Originally Posted by shadowelf View Post
Funny at the beggining but then
> Drive fast
> No time to stop so you have to jump out of a car
> Fly over fucking whole map
> Die

>No time to stop
>Not hitting a wall for instant braking

I seriously hope you guys etc. etc.

[re] | #Polska
did you never turned the car 90° and jumped out? you just lie on the ground without flying around epic win
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I'm there Saturday so...
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Lol Bumhunter, get me some codes bitch.

BTW I'm nearly done with skyrim. I approached it with negative hype etc., but it actually turned out pretty fun and not a bad game to play. Considering I really didn't like oblivion for whatever reasons, Skyrim's got to be an improvement. I guess I'd give it like 8/10, maybe even 9/10.

@edit
oh, and I think I haven't noted this here yet, ME3 sucked dicks.

[re] | #Polska