Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Transfusion View Post
I follow him and confront him, ask him what he is doing here, and what he is looking for.

I grab him by the neck, pin him to a wall, as the other guild commanders come out of the shadows. I ask:

"Why are you following me? You have no buisness here"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
I grab him by the neck, pin him to a wall, as the other guild commanders come out of the shadows. I ask:

"Why are you following me? You have no buisness here"

I rip his hand off my neck and throw it against the wall, I impale his hand into the wall with my dagger and flee with my fellow renegades.
what am i doing here
Before you can parkour your way, an arrow hits your back, not hitting your spinal and you fall to the ground, still alive.
It's. . . been too long.
The guards shackle the bandit, and throw him into the basement of the house to interrogate
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
Faint: "Good! Now we shove off!" You enter the boat and get ready to head out to sea.

I say goodbye to my one friend that I was friends with during the Trojan War and head out to sea.
I enter Munich in Bavaria and ask around to see if I can find a lucrative trade run somewhere (going in any direction really, I'm not picky about the Ottomans anymore.)
You are 2 miles from coast and start hunting for fish within the area.

Wafflez: They say there is a perfect spot in Athens and Negropont.

Ray: You tie up Trans onto to a table. "Speak! Why have you been following me?!"
Last edited by Catastrophe; Apr 1, 2011 at 06:14 AM.
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
You are 2 miles from coast and start hunting for fish within the area.

I look at a map while the professional crab fisherman does most of the work as I am an expert while using maps. I figure out if we keep heading south-west that we will come upon a lot more crab and other sorts of fish. The fisherman gets a few crabs and then we head south-west. We are hoping that this will be only about a 4-5 day trip and head back home.
I say "Not talking huh?"

I untie him, and give him a sword, as I take an identical sword out. All the other guards gather around.

"So, if you win, you may leave and are free to do your will, if I win, well, we'll make up a deal"
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn