Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Hello.

Some of you may know me, as I have been in this clan before, some may remember why I left and some may not. All I know is that I dont remember why I did, ahuehue. I have one friend or many in this clan depending on who likes me, I know a definite one is Rappunk. I am currently a 2nd Dan, even though belt doesnt matter, and I like to spar.. A lot. I am also a avatar artist, if some of you have seen my work, feel lucky as I dont so it anymore unless payed maximum cost of what my forum shop price was. My real name is Chase, feel free too call me by that name. I am 15, and also very active in the forums. Well I guess that concludes what you nee to know in my application.

-Donut

TL; DR

Oh please.
Get on your knees and try to Chase me.
Hello, my name is Breckin and I am twelve years old. I am a black belt and my best mods are: Wushu, AkidoBD, And Lenshu. I want to join this clan to meet new people and challenges. My former clans: [ACP], [TFO], [EC], and [Anim]. I am good at marketing and I do not make textures/art. I will donate TC to the clan's bank. About me: I am in one of the top one-hundred middle schools in the nation. I get very sick easily(i am right now). I play two sports: Basketball and American Football. I hope you respond to this application in the meantime here are some of my wushu replays:
-----
Attached Files
cb win again.rpl (57.6 KB, 3 views)
cb win more.rpl (88.2 KB, 3 views)
cb.rpl (94.0 KB, 3 views)
more improv.rpl (35.9 KB, 3 views)
arm off.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Sponggebob; Sep 30, 2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OMG! Kid, you look like Oprah Winfrey with a bowl cut riding a three legged pony down the street!
Originally Posted by Sponggebob View Post
Hello, my name is Breckin and I am twelve years old. I am a black belt and my best mods are: Wushu, AkidoBD, And Lenshu. I want to join this clan to meet new people and challenges. My former clans: [ACP], [TFO], [EC], and [Anim]. I am good at marketing and I do not make textures/art. I will donate TC to the clan's bank. About me: I am in one of the top one-hundred middle schools in the nation. I get very sick easily(i am right now). I play two sports: Basketball and American Football. I hope you respond to this application in the meantime here are some of my wushu replays:
-----

Declined, sorry.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
(sorry for my english plz)

hey rappunk23, im here cause you invited me, ive never been in a clan, so i guess this will not convince you that im good, i am brazilian, 15, i start on toribash in august of 2011, im real good on taekkyon and some others mods (i am rank 1 on taekkyon and rank 35 on global) ,i am brown belt, almost black, i am a little noob here on forum, so sorry, ive never been here too, if you are looking for experience, i am here, and you can call me when you want, cause i know, i will be so great someday and i have potential, this is it, i dont know what to tell to you, and plz, sorry for my english, im good playing, not talking, thanks for invited me, see ya-

- i forgot, i will respect all these rules of the clan, and my name is willian. sorry, i dont remember if you invited me, but a guy of his clan invited me and liked me.

Last edited by Sevwii; Jan 8, 2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: an image
The taekkyon master
Trial Member of [Essence]
Originally Posted by Sevwii View Post

hey rappunk23, im here cause you invited me, ive never been in a clan, so i guess this will not convince you that im good, i am brazilian, 15, i start on toribash in august of 2011, im real good on taekkyon and some others mods (i am rank 1 on taekkyon and rank 35 on global) ,i am brown belt, almost black, i am a little noob here on forum, so sorry, ive never been here too, if you are looking for experience, i am here, and you can call me when you want, cause i know, i will be so great someday and i have potential, this is it, i dont know what to tell to you, and plz, sorry for my english, im good playing, not talking, thanks for invited me, see ya-

- i forgot, i will respect all these rules of the clan, and my name is willian. sorry, i dont remember if you invited me, but a guy of his clan invited me and liked me.

Hello,

Seeing as rappunk invited you and he still isnt really on his hiatus, im going to let him handle your application.

Please be patient until he has reviewed it.
Hello my name is FistofLife and i am currently a black belt (QI 1500) I first heard of this clan a few days ago during a GMtourney when Raptor asked me if i was interested in this clan, I took a look at it looks like a great clan, I would love to be a member of this clan as i am currently without a clan, I have had previous experience of clans as i have been in the following TFO, TMBC, Silent, All these clans are great and i am now interested in joining this one I am very active in Toribash game and Quite active on the forums I would like to think that i am a decent player at Toribash as I won that GMtourney that i met Raptor in (It was Akido GMtourney) Everyone in Essence looks really nice and i would love to become friends with the members. If i manage to join this clan i will try my best to post daily on the forums, I have also no Bans or Warnings on TB,
Thanks for reading,
Fistoflife
Originally Posted by Sevwii View Post

Work on getting to black belt.
Other than that, stay active around here and be respectful.
I'll be putting you up as a trial member, and if all seems good in the next few weeks, then you'll be accepted fully as a member.

Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Hello my name is FistofLife and i am currently a black belt (QI 1500) I first heard of this clan a few days ago during a GMtourney when Raptor asked me if i was interested in this clan, I took a look at it looks like a great clan, I would love to be a member of this clan as i am currently without a clan, I have had previous experience of clans as i have been in the following TFO, TMBC, Silent, All these clans are great and i am now interested in joining this one I am very active in Toribash game and Quite active on the forums I would like to think that i am a decent player at Toribash as I won that GMtourney that i met Raptor in (It was Akido GMtourney) Everyone in Essence looks really nice and i would love to become friends with the members. If i manage to join this clan i will try my best to post daily on the forums, I have also no Bans or Warnings on TB,
Thanks for reading,
Fistoflife

Rappunk23, not Raptor. Cool name though, heh.
Same as the above. Be active around here and be respectful. You'll be put up as a trial member and if all is good in the next few weeks, then you'll be accepted fully as a member.

Welcome to the both of you.
I'll update you on the roster shortly.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]