Ranking
Ok guys, so modding in Toribash has slowly been decreasing, and has been for a while now.
So culapou and Smilies2 have revived the Mod Team, and invited me, TRichard21, and ClockworckMonkey to join.
The problem is, almost all of my mods have been parkour mods, and I can't really think of what else I should make.

tl,dr: Gimme ideas for mods.
Are you able to do joints in mods, or is that something you'd have to learn?

Also, I applied for a local moderator position.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Are you able to do joints in mods, or is that something you'd have to learn?

Also, I applied for a local moderator position.

Define joints.
I can do env_obj_joints (environment joints) just fine, but it currently is not possible to add controllable joints to Tori and Uke with modding. That's one thing on our list of suggestions for Hampa to put in v4.0 modding.

Also, good luck with your application.
I was thinking about applying, but I think I have enough to do already - CoLeader of [Essence] here, Leader of [Essence] on the MachScape forums, part of the Mod Team here, admin on the MachScape forums... And then there's real life.
Yeah, I have enough. ;)
I was talking about environmental joints actually. Here's an idea. Make an interesting type of fan mod with a parkour type theme. The goal is to run up a ramp and dive through a spinning fan in the most unique way possible xP

Why thank you. I as well have a lot to do, but I think I can manage another ^^ Haven't actually been a mod yet on toribash, even though I've been recommended to it a few times. Finally stepping up I guess. Hopefully I get given the position.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I was talking about environmental joints actually. Here's an idea. Make an interesting type of fan mod with a parkour type theme. The goal is to run up a ramp and dive through a spinning fan in the most unique way possible xP

Why thank you. I as well have a lot to do, but I think I can manage another ^^ Haven't actually been a mod yet on toribash, even though I've been recommended to it a few times. Finally stepping up I guess. Hopefully I get given the position.

Haha, that's a pretty cool idea.
I might use that.

And if you've been recommended before, then you probably will get the position.
If you need any more ideas, feel free to ask.

Heh, yeah I'm hoping that to be the case.
supa, environment battles. like simple things to battle around, grab on, ect. while fighting
[ESSENCE]
Aw, fack, i lost all my probability of becoming a GM D=
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by Kaitokwan View Post
How about a fight on top of a truck roof, kinda like in matrix ;)

That'd be kind of weird because the truck could only be flying in one direction... Unless the feet were glued to the ground you'd have to be keeping up with the truck and the other would be trying not to fall off of it.

Anyways: A few random replays I did today.
Attached Files
first kickbox.rpl (79.2 KB, 3 views)
aikido turnaround.rpl (43.4 KB, 3 views)
I'm not going to lie... You should boredom click this link to help me out <3 http://bloodxib.on.toribash.com/