Toribash
Yeah, his skills have very low cooldowns but that comes at a price of having horrible agility (2 armour at level 15). Tanking one wave of creeps will probably get you killed in a matter of seconds...

Also...

Look who's next

Go kick something
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
So Ive finally managed to get into the high pool of players, been going back and forth between the high and normal pools for a month now, according to the ingame check.
explains the facestomping ive had recently, my word those guys can carry hard...
anyone else from here in the high bracket?

I'm in constant high with 7 games in very high.
Though I can't really play much atm due to internet being shit, kinda sucks having to play with constant 200ms.

Though about Skywrath, I think he needs a tiny bit of a buff. Maybe not so much his ult. But outside laning he seems a bit terrible. In terms of competitive picks, he was almost never used in WC3 dota mainly due to his two biggest weaknesses were very popular during that meta game (Farm all day then go and attack) as opposed to what it is currently (Tri lane vs Tri lane, let the carries farm and 4 protect / counter ward and take picks) - Anyway, off on a tangent there, his two counterparts are Pugna (If Skywrath ults, he kills himself instantly with nether ward.) And Of course, silencer (Mana burn + silence to interrupt combo).

I am looking forward to TC though, I really liked him in WC3 DotA. Not quite sure how I feel on the name Elder Titan though, is quite strange going from the initials TC -> ET. At least some of the old heroes kept their initials. OD for example.
Legion Commander will also be fun for steamrolling enemies. Just kill a support and free +10 damage every time. End game on 30/0/0 with a free divine rapier from your ult.
Last edited by Nyann; Apr 22, 2013 at 04:10 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Just got a few questions as I used to be an avid LoL player and my friend has just gifted me DOTA 2.

Is that it? Do I need to pay for any in game things or am I all good to go? I want to know that before I even bother to install it.

And is it any fun? That's a bit vague as well.. it's a game.. it was designed for fun.. But I meant is it the sort of game you could play for months or is it something that you'd reckon a person would grow tired of?

Just wanted to know if it was a waste of time or not really :S
thats it, you dont need to buy heroes, theyr all free.
the only things you need to pay for are cosmetic items from the store, or to buy keys to open chests and stuff. they have no effect on the game, purely cosmetic, and cosmetic items do drop in matches, so the store isnt the only place to get items.
can also buy tickets to watch tournaments and stuff.

it is the kind of game you could play for months, some of us have been playing for years, when it started as a Warcraft 3 map.
Ive been playing since 2005
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
thats it, you dont need to buy heroes, theyr all free.
the only things you need to pay for are cosmetic items from the store, or to buy keys to open chests and stuff. they have no effect on the game, purely cosmetic, and cosmetic items do drop in matches, so the store isnt the only place to get items.
can also buy tickets to watch tournaments and stuff.

it is the kind of game you could play for months, some of us have been playing for years, when it started as a Warcraft 3 map.
Ive been playing since 2005

Wow nice! That sounds great!
So I basically just got an awesome game for free? sweeeet
Hope it runs on my HP Pavilion though xP