Ranking
I killed the capra demon in 3 swings and havel in 2 backstabs with my black knights greatsword.

Making a heavy tank build. Only have the elite knight armor so far, so I still have a lot to do.
Ancient [Evil]
Continued leveling my main character and decided to go do the DLC
part before going to ng+.

Stats are allmost ready as im just going to level up my intelligence that
i can use "Crystal magic weapon" and maybe some other sorceries.
Im going to leave this to about SL 130 for pvp.

Here's the stats and other things.

:3

fuck
ornstein and smough are tough as shit holy shit
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
Just kite dude, block one of them with a pillar and keep circling around so you only have to fight one.

I died 3 times on that boss, it's harder than any others, but only because of the kiting which you never had to do before.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Gotta love dis...

This is gay...

That time he summoned a friend and they ganged me to death.

Anyways i invaded same guys again right after that.

:D

Host had turned his hax off for a moment.
Well anyway he putted hax on right before he died on first time.

They ganged me again but this time...

This time he was too slow.

After this i did receive some rage messages...

Best thing was that the character wasn't my main and only SL 65.

fuck
im sl 55 and have 13 vitality
swag
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
bumping because I've started playing this loads

I'm at Duke's archives right now with a heavy guy.
I've tried all classes and I really like warrior, it suits my reckless play style... kinda

I have Havel's armour, a black knight greatsword and a grass crest shield, for stamina regen

Also this:
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
bumping because I've started playing this loads

I'm at Duke's archives right now with a heavy guy.
I've tried all classes and I really like warrior, it suits my reckless play style... kinda

I have Havel's armour, a black knight greatsword and a grass crest shield, for stamina

Also this:

Get rid of havels armor right now , fatty. lmk your full set up erth.

I should explain. If your are using havels heavy ass pois armor you might as well tower shield it too. Your stamina doesn't go down as much with more pois, and you are too fat to roll away from anything. So you are going to be doing a lot of tanking and blocking, and the grass shield doent have the 100% block. Waste of life.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Mar 22, 2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: hard time typing with phone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]