Toribash
Thank you for giving me a chance Arturix.
"There is one thing I have to say about what you do and what I do...the rules are different."
Name:G23
Mods: ninjutsu,teakyon,akido,ABD
Belt:Black
Skills:Suplexing,decaping,and balenceing. I'm practicing my sparring skills now tho
Prior clans:Ccreed,Udc,Savage,And,MoD I left them all becuz inactivity
Fourm activity:Everyday
Ingame activity:Everyday
Country/State:U.S.A New York City
Sports:Basketball and I used to play soccer
What can I do to help this clan:I can help kill the enemies also work up tc for the bank.
Why do I want to join:I want to join this awesome clan called NAO because when I looked though your forums I saw many awesome things like silly things and stuff. Although I'm not sure if anyone knows me in this clan but it will be nice to make some new friends. I really want to join this clan to make new friends and learn from them.
A few facts about me:I started playing toribash like in 2010 but my old acc got banned. So I started this G23 acc. Anyways let me tell u about my personality. I am just like a chill person,won't start arguments,but will fight if I have to. Also im a friendly person. I can make friends with anyone,anywhere.
I hope this gets accepted ;)
Last edited by G23; Jun 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM.
Would you happen to be skilled in replay making?
Cause good replay makers instantly get my vote,replays and sexy names.
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Originally Posted by G23 View Post
Name:G23
Mods: ninjutsu,teakyon,akido,ABD
Belt:Black
Skills:Suplexing,decaping,and balenceing
Prior clans:Ccreed,Udc,Savage,And,MoD I left them all becuz inactivity
Fourm activity:Everyday
Ingame activity:Everyday
Country/State:U.S.A New York City
What can I do to help this clan:I can help kill the enemies also work up tc for the bank.
Why do I want to join:I want to join this awesome clan called NAO because when I looked though your forums I saw many awesome things like silly things and stuff. Although I'm not sure if anyone knows me in this clan but it will be nice to make some new friends. I really want to join this clan to make new friends and learn from them. Have a good day

Nope.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people