Ranking
I'm not flaming, I'm just being objective

you don't give someone a "massive concussion" through an intentional act without having serious repercussions and probably it weighing down on your conscience
And you shouldn't be affected by it, they're just people over the net. Why should you so much as even give a fuck about them if they are flaming you?
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
And you shouldn't be affected by it, they're just people over the net. Why should you so much as even give a fuck about them if they are flaming you?

Drummer, i just realized that now.

All i wanna do now, is play some TB!

PS, why dont the goons attack shit other than the discussion forum?
Arisen from the dead.
Originally Posted by spasticm View Post
sitting on the bench has never gained anyone muscle

Then again, neither does sitting on a computer all day making sad attempts at flaming some dude you don't even know help gain muscle.

What the hell is going in? All this crap is making me really bored of Toribash.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
I don't get exactly what is going on here e_O. So veb took down the rules vend3r or whoever is a mod some people "the BASHERS" are plotting and a whole lotta people are angry at the goons and stuff?
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Originally Posted by samikah View Post
What the hell is going in? All this crap is making me really bored of Toribash.

good, because you are a bad poster
wow.... more pointless flaming. Both of you grow up.

Edit: Referring to spas and hurricane
Last edited by bukkitgod; Jul 26, 2008 at 07:19 AM.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Originally Posted by xHurricanex View Post
Drummer, i just realized that now.

All i wanna do now, is play some TB!

PS, why dont the goons attack shit other than the discussion forum?

Exactly. Don't be affected by assholes that you don't know and just have some fun. TB is all about fun right? GO HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN!!! Get on a server and play!
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Ok, i havent attempted to flame.

i'm just saying stuffz!

And when your sitting about 20 miles away from your friends, without a ride from your rents, you kindasit on the comp and play something...
Arisen from the dead.