Toribash
I have been busy for the last day or two, therefore I haven't yet looked at that app, and I have to say. It looks clean, organised, and fairly detailed not some
wall o' text. Because of this I am going to say YES.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Originally Posted by prowlerLA9 View Post
I have been busy for the last day or two, therefore I haven't yet looked at that app, and I have to say. It looks clean, organised, and fairly detailed not some
wall o' text. Because of this I am going to say YES.

Thanks a lot guys
Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
well, its a no from me, since i dont think we can trust you from leaving the clan, since how you have said is you got banned on one account, then just hopped on you main. which i think everyone here wouldnt think would be good since clan hopping is bad.

although this is true acryul i have been trying to get into an official for a while now and if i get into ascend i will definitely never leave... as for the banning it was a big deal for me and it wasnt as simple as you say i only had one account at the time so this should be my alt but i have developed on this account and it is much better than my what should be main... for that reason i made this my main account.
16Tempah i'll say yes only if you promise that you will never leave again i know you said if you get in the clan you will not leave but its easy to say but never easy to do so if you will promise not to leave i'll say yes(Btw i'm going to send you the tc for the head soon)
I'm neutral. Idk really about tempah
-----
Also, wc Stonda2b
Last edited by nickroman; Nov 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Welcome Ston!
Also, Tempah, idk, I still don't have the trust.

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I understand how you guys may not be able to trust me... however I have no intentions of leaving any more clans i have been trying for the past few weeks to get into ascend and i know this is the clan i want to be in! If there is any way i can prove this to you please let me know.
Hope you live up your word and your loyalty, Tempah

✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Welcome Ston!
Also, Tempah, idk, I still don't have the trust.

Thanks bro