Toribash
At least 1 person who makes it easy to leave, thanks mat, but i'm still here for 3 more days.
I should really find a clan.
I do not see why you would have to leave Toribash at all. As you said, I am probably the only person that would care at all about you leaving, and I do care. There is in my mind, nothing that makes you a bad person or an 'asshole', as I have had a lot of fun talking to you and playing TB with you, and wish to continue doing those very things. You are a genuinely nice person and I have actually had a great opportunity in meeting you.

But in the end of it all, it is completely your decision as to whether you quit this game or not, and your decision is final. Only do what you think is right for you to do, and do not leave just because one or two people think badly of you - in this community the good outweigh the bad, and you are one of the good, even best additions to this community I have seen for a damn long time.

If you do choose to leave, then I can only support that decision and wish the best for you in your life outside this community, and hope that you know that you are always welcome back if you choose to return.
What makes you think your the only one? Lol I will miss you. It was kinda fun. ;)
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Hate, I will miss you, We did not have time to get to know each other to the fullest, I hope you will understand that I enjoyed you're Time in this Clan,
Even though that sushiman thing did annoy me a tiny bit(GAWD DAMN IT I AIN'T YO SUSHI!), I just want you to know that I never thought bad of you, and that you are free to come back and reapply any time you want.
And that I hope you will rethink you're decision, And you Hold all the Power to you're future.

Good Luck.
Last edited by Tuna; Apr 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Well, i could give you guys some info, but it can't be somewhere where people can see, and abyss, get on skype.
-----
Guys, make one more slot in that spar room
Last edited by Rotten; Apr 8, 2014 at 10:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I should really find a clan.
In my opinion he dont need to leave the clan. arent we offering the stay here till you die thing?
-----
If you feel that this is the clan you are going to spend the rest of your days as a toribashian in, post your application here.
Last edited by MagikerN; Apr 8, 2014 at 10:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Hate View Post
Well, to be honest, i might check up once or twice a month

You can learn while your inactive. I don't actually mind having you here. We will look cooler and awesomer. >.> Anyone want to go with that? Colors, I agree 100%
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Is this where the cool-cats are?
tunigowan Moderated Message:
Moved to off-topic.
Last edited by Tuna; Apr 19, 2014 at 12:35 PM.