Toribash
Boom im back

So as some of you alreafy know, im eki27. I was a former mau member, but i left because of inactivity. But now, since im clanless and stuff, im back to my firet clan. I left ascend because all i was in there was a guy standing in the sides doing nothing. I cant help in sparring replays and ingame stuff right now, but ill happily help in moderating and doing other stuff back here :] and in the replays, i have my repla thread. Onsola knows wht im capable of :] thats it for now

Hope youll consider me ;)
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Boom im back

So as some of you alreafy know, im eki27. I was a former mau member, but i left because of inactivity. But now, since im clanless and stuff, im back to my firet clan. I left ascend because all i was in there was a guy standing in the sides doing nothing. I cant help in sparring replays and ingame stuff right now, but ill happily help in moderating and doing other stuff back here :] and in the replays, i have my repla thread. Onsola knows wht im capable of :] thats it for now

Hope youll consider me ;)

Well its nice to see you are back, I will let you join but you wont get to be moderator instantly, You will be a member for a week or so
Originally Posted by Voidexxx View Post
no applys? lol

hey you shouldnt post here unless you are talking about an application
Application
Hey , my name is Guzzy.
I have been playing TB since 2014.
Im NOT the best at sparring but can make good looking replays. Although i can spar im still practicing parkour.
I am from Ireland , but currently living in England.
I think i have potential to become a better TB player if i join a clan like MAU.
I think MAU will hellp me bcome a better player because i wil be motitvated
trowrds becoming a better player.

-Guzzy
ok guzzy2001 I met you online and I think you have what is need to be part of this clan
Welcome to MAU
It doesnt matter ohw good your application is you are still on a clan
You should leave the clan adn wait a week to apply to an other
Hello , here are some of my information, so come on !!!

Nick : Pepepaulo .

Belt: 3rd dan black .

I desire to enter the clan : want to go because I think an ideal clan to me , and I feel avontade with gentle and polite people , and I want to make new friends .

Playing time : 21/11/2014 .

Skills : aikido , martial artist ( MAS) , xspar , jujitsu , kung fu , or mod that refers to martial art.

As can be helpful in clan : In wars and TC .

I was the clan : ( B35T )

I will help them as much as possible .

Thanks for attention !!! I hope you accept me in this app .
Originally Posted by Pepepaulo View Post
Hello , here are some of my information, so come on !!!

Nick : Pepepaulo .

Belt: 3rd dan black .

I desire to enter the clan : want to go because I think an ideal clan to me , and I feel avontade with gentle and polite people , and I want to make new friends .

Playing time : 21/11/2014 .

Skills : aikido , martial artist ( MAS) , xspar , jujitsu , kung fu , or mod that refers to martial art.

As can be helpful in clan : In wars and TC .

I was the clan : ( B35T )

I will help them as much as possible .

Thanks for attention !!! I hope you accept me in this app .

Welcome to mau Pepepaulo, I hope we play soon
You will be a recruit for now