Toribash
I need help, can anyone teach me how to install python modules on macbook?
-----
I just won an ABD duel vs (le)Grim, 3-2, 2k vs Pure Torso + Plasma Blood.
Last edited by Swaves; Feb 25, 2015 at 10:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks!

I replied to your answer, I have no knowledge at all of how to use python, just need it simplified for me to figure it out ;)
-----
I downloaded the the market bot and found that it has an error stating something about modules not installed, just wondering how to install them to make it work.

Just clarifying to make it easier to see what I'm talking about, since I have no clue what I'm doing.
Last edited by Swaves; Feb 25, 2015 at 11:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The people who sold you didn't follow the early rules of software deployment

4.0.3 - All softwares, updates, packages and libraries with specific aspects on their own functionality must have a clear guide to installation and a basic guide to it's use, disregarding any aspect of the software or it's environment.

Source: ITIL V3 Foundation Complete Certification Kit

Since the seller failed to provide this simple rule information, you shouldn't trust their work as certified software developers.
Do any of you guys listen to music through Spotify? I'm a master playlist maker - unrivalled musical IQ.

edit: Updated our goals. Bolded the really important ones. Also, I added a Clan History to the end of the post.
Last edited by Ele; Feb 25, 2015 at 02:51 PM.
[ ] Get the prettiest DSC around

Who would judge this one? Also I forgot I have to work on the custom member list, doing it in 6 hours.
You would, Mr Clan Artist. Once you think you done enough to make it the best looking DSC on the forums, you can check that box
The dividers. I don't like how they are in 2 seperate chunks. I think they should be one continous chunk. And blur it more and also bold or/and add another line of different text underneath it.

Also everyone, I've updated the ranks. Please take a look to find out your classy new titles. I trust they're satisfactory?
Last edited by Ele; Feb 25, 2015 at 05:54 PM.