Ranking
Originally Posted by mcgreater View Post
hello, my name is peyton mitchell and i have watched your clans work before i usually join clan war lobbies with tldr but i have never gotten a response untill now. im not going to say how good i think i am at the game i want to let you guys be the judges of me. i really admire your clan and the fact that everyone is serious about it. ive played the game for awhile and i am almost a black belt thank you for the chance and thank you for your time
sincerely, peyton

Seems like a pretty cool guy. Haven't seen him around but he seems nice enough and if he can keep his activity up I don't see why not.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
I don't think we should be saying "hang out in the IRC to get to know us better" to ugly applications such as this ;~;

There isn't an application in the world that is pretty. Every single application is a collection of lies and the eye's version of clickbait. Everyone deserves an equal chance at acceptance, regardless of how eloquent they are or are not.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
English may not also be mcgreater's first language, but I fail to see any effort put into the application. Even if his/her English may be pretty nauseating, effort is a must in applications. If you lack the determination to join, you shouldn't even try to apply.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Originally Posted by Locus View Post
Seems like a pretty cool guy. Haven't seen him around but he seems nice enough and if he can keep his activity up I don't see why not.

This is not your discussion thread, please leave this open for clan application discussion.
League of Legends NA: Locus
So now that Reduntant is no longer part of the council should we think about replacing him or what?
-----
Has anyone seen IIInsanEEE recently? He was last ingame 3 days ago but I don't know when his last post was...
-----
Also, can we change the list of admission council members since it still includes Redundant?
Last edited by Zelda; May 22, 2015 at 12:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Redundant's input will still be valued highly. If we need to put in someone to replace him, I'd make an executive decision and put in Locus - I trust his judgement a lot.

IIInsanEEE's scored that sweet new job, so I assume he's busy impressing the bosses. I messaged him on FB and he'll get around to vetting Static soon.
kk thanks, and yeah I was going to say that if we do replace Redundant then Locus would be my choice for the same reasons.
Good morning sweet princess
Can we just assume that because that because guy didn't put any effort at all into his application that we should just ask him to "try again."
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)