Ranking
Guys, i am back and ready for testing
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
k i will come in game rn meet me in public6 or if im not there go to ./jo Origin

i have about an hour or so of free time until i have to get set up things at work for like 30 mins then ill be back for the rest of the day
-----
joshman: 1 yes 2 neutral 0 no
carl174: 1 yes 2 neutral 0 no
Error: 2 yes 1 neutral 0 no

Carls Testing replays VVVV

P.S Idk where the 9th one went for some reason i can not find it in my files ill check again tho
Last edited by Fates; Jul 10, 2015 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
k i will come in game rn meet me in public6 or if im not there go to ./jo Origin

i have about an hour or so of free time until i have to get set up things at work for like 30 mins then ill be back for the rest of the day
-----
joshman: 1 yes 2 neutral 0 no
carl174: 1 yes 2 neutral 0 no
Error: 2 yes 1 neutral 0 no

Carls Testing replays VVVV

P.S Idk where the 9th one went for some reason i can not find it in my files ill check again tho

yes to error. Neural on carl and joshman.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by error View Post
Oi, mercy fox and master said yes

+

Zeus

=

4 yesses.

Lern 2 math pls.

hehe okay mr smart ass. Have you been tested? To tell you the truth i thnk you willl be okay, since you are a ex member.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
hehe okay mr smart ass. Have you been tested? To tell you the truth i thnk you willl be okay, since you are a ex member.

No I have not

And I cant get on so rip
No I have not

And I cant get on so rip

Your Free You can go Ingame ?
Old Is always GOLD
No I have not

And I cant get on so rip

Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Your Free You can go Ingame ?

invite will be sent. He's a ex member, i saw him fight to many times to not know his skill level.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
invite will be sent. He's a ex member, i saw him fight to many times to not know his skill level.

Oww Okay,
If He was already here and already know him then good
Old Is always GOLD
Hello my name is Toby i am 14 years old and i would love to join the Origin Clan

A little bit about myself
Im Toby i live in the UK i speak little bit of Spanish and Danish however not much. I love to play counter strike global offensive and toribash, these are my main games i play others but im not good at them unlike toribash and cs go :3 I like to play football/soccer when i am bored and dont feel like playing cs or toribash but i spend most of my time on these 2 games, im a kind friendly person i do not bite, im just looking for a clan that can support me and help me get better as a toribash student!

My "career" in toribash

It all started when the simple citizen Toby found out that he could fight. He learned that you could fight your way to fame. Toby quickly learned that he would have to work hard if he was to make his mark in the Community of Toribash though, He got crushed time and time again. He fought Black Belts and they ridiculed him. He thought he would never rise. He got beat down until he could get no lower. Then he started to study the ways of fighting. He trained and trained. He finally reached the rank of Brown Belt. He joined a new clan that took him in. He became friends with the people of that clan and became a 2ND Dan . Unfortunately the clan fell apart. He left the clan with sadness in his heart. After some time he joined the clan Blast . He stayed there for some time, but he didn't feel that it was the right clan for him. So Toby created a clan of his own with the help of Robbie that lasted for a short time.Robbie felt that he fit in better elsewhere and so Toby said goodbye. Toby decided To Apply for Origin

What i would like to Achieve before i stop playing video games.

I would like to get into the Origin family and become a 10TH DAN and have fun while trying to reach my goals, it would be an honour to be in the clan Origin

Belt: 2nd dan almost 3rd
GMT: +00:00 London
Email: [email protected]

What do i offer?

I offer a fun time while playing toribash, you'll never get bored when playing with me i pwomise <3 i can also spar with other members of the Origin Family, however im still quite new to sparring so i hope to learn a few things off the more advance meembers in the family, we can also play other games when you/we dont want to play toribash for whatever reasons it would be nice to know the members on a more personal level. I am a respectful person, i will be nice to you as long as you are nice to me, like Eminem once said: "i dont care if your black, white, gay, lesbian, bisexual, tall, short, skinny, fat, if your nice to me ill be nice to you simple as that" Im also a loyal member, i used to own a clan not so long ago called (OC) this was just a joke clan and i realised it would acctually be nice to play the game at a more serious level

I am 8/10 Forum active
and 9/10 in game

More about me
In my spare time i like to hang around with people, fuck bitches get paid and all that shit. i would like to get to know more people in my life because you only got 1 so why not live it how its supposed be lived, When im "older" i would like to be a comedian, it looks like a fun job and i love entertaining people and just having a general good time in life.

I hope you can take my application into consideration
Thank you for reading.

Yours sincerely Toby

P.S You may be thinking, but you applied for ascend 2 weeks ago, yes i have but looking at how they treat each other i regret applying for them, please give me a chance
Last edited by Karmaaa; Jul 11, 2015 at 03:38 PM.