Ranking
Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
She still hasn't sent me the pics.

._. be serious once, if animal can't
[APP] dealornot
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Salutations to everyone in Aeon!

I am Dealornot and I am currently an active member of the community and have been playing tori bash since 2010. I am currently a Trial GM together with one of your members, NotShadow. I am a 10th Dan Black Belt and I live in Singapore GMT : +8

So you guys might ask, why choose Aeon as your clan? Well, my answer is simple. In 2012 I was a member of Aeon before. During that period of time, I understood the true meaning of family. Inside Aeon, the members were more than a family. The members were polite, friendly, respectful and kind. They treated me well and I really appreciated that from the bottom of my heart. TheAnimal was one of them. Apart from being a good leader, he's an awesome player that has strong willpower. He gave me the confidence to apply to this clan. In order to honour whatever Aeon had given
me in the past, I decided to be part of this clan again.

As far as I'm concerned, Aeon is becoming way more inactive compared to before. Hence, I would like to bring Aeon back into activity by recruiting new members and staying active myself. Like I had mentioned before, being a Trial GM would mean that I definitely have to remain active. Hence, I can guarantee to bring you guys activity so don't worry about that.

Thank you for your time in reading this application of mine. Do give me comments on how to make it better if there are any flaws. I respect your decision in voting whether I'm in the clan or not.

P.S. at the moment I do not have any good replays :c

Signing off,
Deal

I say yes there is a reason he is trial gm
Last edited by Chirs; Nov 19, 2014 at 07:08 AM. Reason: ffs cellphones
yes course he was in Aeon before and wants to come back
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
he says he wants to bring more activity to aeon and recruit people? isn't that like the opposite of what happens here?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Well he was probably referring to when he used to be in the clan.

Compared to then we are very inactive.
yeah i think he will get used to us again

also hey more activity is always good and about the rec thing...
if we accept him and Alterations there is still one more place to fill
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
True, anyways I change my vote to yes, if and only if animal posts nudes.