Toribash
View Poll Results: What level of pivot am I?
Begginer
140 Votes / 37.84%
Good Begginer
89 Votes / 24.05%
Awesome
73 Votes / 19.73%
Extremely Good
16 Votes / 4.32%
AMAZING!!!!!
52 Votes / 14.05%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Suicidal-Stick View Post
Seb i have seen that one about 3 times now so ya dont need to show it 2 me again bloodymess

i wasnt showing just you josh. I was showing everyone else
I'm not done with this yet, but I think it's pretty good so far.
n00b VS notn00b!

EDIT: Done!
Last edited by DaMehMan; Jul 10, 2007 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Added finished version, then forgot a bracket on the image code.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
it's good, except your characters look rather clumsy. xD They wobble around a bit too much, look drunk/clumsy/on drugs. I don't know if that's the effect your going for, but w/e
Yeah, I know they're a little floppy in the second one, but what about the first? ...or were you talking about them both? Because personally, I think the first one's really good. But that's me.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
didn't see the first one.....ooh that ones nice, a little short, but you said it's uncomplete, so w/e. The blood is.....really bad. xD Consider only using blood on gunshots, swords etc and make your blood have more depth.
Well, actually it is done, and I didn't think the blood was that bad. Then again, it was my first real attempt at blood, so... yeah.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
DaMehMan, your lucky you can actually make blood like that... MY BLOOD IS WORSE!
(But from now on my anims will not have blood...)
Last edited by RageKiller; Jul 11, 2007 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Spelling...