Toribash
It was a joke. A horrible one.

And yes Phyda, there is a sincere way to reject the fuck out of something. If there isn't I just made it so.

I gots me a Magnetite force. C:.
beware
the goblin
@Moneshot: Well... you were kinda stiff in some parts and you were not exactly realistic. Try staying on your feet most of the time. As much as possible don't stand on your arms and don't forget to put it down when you are standing up. it adds to the realism. if ever you are caught of balance try to flip as good as you can to land on your feet.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
reyramiro: well you're really wiggly and spazzy. You can stay on your feet and balance but that doesn't matter when you're always having a seizure. try and finish you movements before starting another one.
Herpa Derp.
Originally Posted by Gotkicks2 View Post
@Moneshot: Well... you were kinda stiff in some parts and you were not exactly realistic. Try staying on your feet most of the time. As much as possible don't stand on your arms and don't forget to put it down when you are standing up. it adds to the realism. if ever you are caught of balance try to flip as good as you can to land on your feet.

I know i just had a bit too much momentum so i couldnt balance unless i did a hand stand but thanks anyway, a short spar and some tricking.
-----
reyramiro should be a balance teacher.
Attached Files
sparrr.rpl (550.6 KB, 5 views)
tricking.rpl (550.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by moneshot; Mar 2, 2012 at 04:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
That suggestion is completely invalid. His balance is off. Yeah, he can't stand. But like gray said, he's wobbly as fuck. He has a long way to go before becoming a teacher.

Also, mone, last warning. Stop posting every spar you make on this thread. Choose one that's worthy of watching. Because we've been giving you Cnc and it looks like you still don't understand. Start asking for more help and stop posting so many replays.

You're still way to random. You're just clicking joints to make you move. Practice your style more. That and your run doesn't look very good what-so-ever.

You have a lot to improve on and, if you don't try hard enough, you won't succeed.
Last edited by Marrez; Mar 2, 2012 at 05:18 AM.
beware
the goblin
Reyamiro: Like I said to moneshot as much as possible don't do hand stands. Don't use your hands to launch your self. Use it mainly as support for your balance. It wouldn't be realistic if you use your hands like they are as strong as legs. and as much as possible stay on your feet. Arms are only for those occasions where your legs aren't enough. Glutes are very helpful in maintaining your balance. and like I have said to moneshot flip as good as you can to regain balance.

Moneshot: too much momentum is a good start to making a good powerful spin. Hope you try out my tips soon. Another tip: in falling sideways gluteus are helpful and arms are good too but it will be best if you don't use your arms

Please do comment on my replays like I had in yours I have uploaded this before but I didn't see any comments and besides I haven't sparred recently so I have no new replays.
Attached Files
Spar-Kicks vs Jisse.rpl (662.4 KB, 7 views)
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2