Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sure you want lessons now? You need to make genophatic
edit: saw the photo of the hat fu xD you dont need lesson u cheeky show off :P
u need to start teaching me about how to make these things look good instead of grey or a single color

huh? I think your hat is more "interesting" - my is easy and simple your isn't - your is just cool!

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
You a need to teach me many things, u should give me some helpful information everyday And today you can start, anything useful I should know?
-----
Heres my beach ball.

Bouncy!

-----
Aww GOD DAMNIT I need your help I have tried this 5 times and this is as wood like as I can get it to be!

-----
Well Look in the spoiler, I redeemed my self by making some awesome futuristic star energy balls?

Beware

-----
I made a penguin and lots of other things which ill post later on tonight, im working on my pair of dice now!

;-), Soul - these "energy balls" are so COOL! Did u make it in blender?
Beachball is nice too - nice idea
Aww GOD DAMNIT I need your help I have tried this 5 times and this is as wood like as I can get it to be!

I think u need better wood texture, find something ;-)

You a need to teach me many things, u should give me some helpful information everyday And today you can start, anything useful I should know?

huh, As I said, I just started but if you want, I can try to help you with some easy things ;-)
Last edited by Hempel; Aug 8, 2011 at 09:10 AM.
Thanks Guys, I'm gonna upload pics of my other things I was working on last night, and today im gonna be making some dice, using the default cube, need to figure out a way to bevel it :S
-----

Block Dude

My Home

Penguin

Quick note: this was what I turned Block Dude into, and put my Hat on, but I removed the armatures as it wouldn't work with the hat.

Heres a bit more light on the character

Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 8, 2011 at 02:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post

Bring your art here.
Great arts will be kept in this post.

Lol where's my art in that post?
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Hmm... totally forgot that.
Everyone PM me your best art (Really best, you don't need to pm if you don't have one) and I'll consider and then maybe put it in first post.
And please do not flood the pm with a lot of pictures.
:(){ :|: & };:
Also Hempel.. If what you said is true about the hats, Ill show you how to get the shape of it if u can show me how to get that realistic texture. When I made that penguin And put subserfs (made it smoother with more faces) it began to lag :S
Hah, penguin is reaaaaaaly nice :P You spent much time on it as I think ;-)

Also your home is... cool :3

Also Hempel.. If what you said is true about the hats, Ill show you how to get the shape of it if u can show me how to get that realistic texture. When I made that penguin And put subserfs (made it smoother with more faces) it began to lag :S

huuh... That what I said is true, hmm, you use blender, I use 3ds max, that will be hard to learn me something, because in blender all looks different than in 3DS max...

realistic texture ;p

FIND SOMETHING IN BIG RESOLUTION

and then use it, also... I think you need to read about lights, lights and good texture can make realistic picture.

Here is example of realistic picture - made in 3ds max :3

http://max3d.pl/forum/showthread.php?t=78057

on this page you will find maany tutorials also about lights ;-)

http://www.max3d.pl/tut.php?id=245

But there are 2 problems :/

1. This page is about 3Ds max...
2. All in Polish, I guess you don't know that language...

When I made that penguin And put subserfs (made it smoother with more faces) it began to lag :S

I think the problem is in your hardware... Can you post specify of ur PC?
Last edited by Hempel; Aug 8, 2011 at 04:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Hempel View Post
Hah, penguin is reaaaaaaly nice :P You spent much time on it as I think ;-)

Also your home is... cool :3

huuh... That what I said is true, hmm, you use blender, I use 3ds max, that will be hard to learn me something, because in blender all looks different than in 3DS max...

realistic texture ;p

FIND SOMETHING IN BIG RESOLUTION

and then use it, also... I think you need to read about lights, lights and good texture can make realistic picture.

Here is example of realistic picture - made in 3ds max :3

http://max3d.pl/forum/showthread.php?t=78057

on this page you will find maany tutorials also about lights ;-)

http://www.max3d.pl/tut.php?id=245

But there are 2 problems :/

1. This page is about 3Ds max...
2. All in Polish, I guess you don't know that language...

I think the problem is in your hardware... Can you post specify of ur PC?

Ok, LOL THAT IS EPIC dont ever call ur self a beginner again as its an obvious lie xD thats worthy of getting into a Games Design University man..

-----
Also, if I can show you the way I do it in blender, their should be something simular on 3DS Max as Blender Relates to most of the paid softwares
-----
Originally Posted by Falzar09 View Post
Umm...where is my GFX thread

heh atm its the 3D Art of Soul and Hempel Thread xD
nah just kidding im using Blender to make artistic models, as im learning hempels going to help me so I can make epic things to post on here and use in my future animations and games
-----
Lol my dice isnt coming along to well :S Help Hempel?
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 8, 2011 at 04:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok, LOL THAT IS EPIC dont ever call ur self a beginner again as its an obvious lie xD thats worthy of getting into a Games Design University man..

LOLOLOL That car wasn't made by me ;p - if you think about it xDDD

I have 5.2 points xD and I have sometimes lags ;p

2GB ram the same what I have, what's your graphic card?

Also you must to know - 3d programms need much more than games :P if you don't want lags I think you should buy 4gb more RAM, and have graphic card with more than 2GB of memory ;-)...

Also, if I can show you the way I do it in blender, their should be something simular on 3DS Max as Blender Relates to most of the paid softwares

Ok, thanks I'll try to find something ;-)
lol umm I don't know how to find that u must tell me xD I used to play WoW and I play GMOD, CSS, Toribash and lots of games lag free but yes, I know what u mean a few of my games cause the PC to lag and being 14 and not rich upgrading my pc is a dream, So ill stick to low poly models when I make games till I manage to save up money for either a upgrade or a new pc which could take me years :S
-----
Oh and Armin0 I plan to send u these dice if I make them look like real life dice. Would that be ok?
also heres it so far (unrendered just straight from me working on it)
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 8, 2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump