Toribash
argh, could you two talk via pm or open a new thread please?

it starts getting on my nervs, that everytime im looking here i see giant texts about blender or 3dsmax. This Section is mostly for showing made art and get C&C on that. Not to explain a complete programm between 2 persons.

If you wish make a new thread where you explain the prog and can discuss everything about that but pls keep that thread clean from giant texts. The focus is on arts ;)

Wow, That one is really nice
I didn't make dice ;p I'll try

And... Graphic card, in BIOS, Try to find it in My computer -> (forgot what next, I think about something like "properties"? I'm on Linux atm :/...)
Or maybe not easier but if u install programm Ccleaner - on right top you will see ur graphic card, system, ram etc...

argh, could you two talk via pm or open a new thread please?

it starts getting on my nervs, that everytime im looking here i see giant texts about blender or 3dsmax. This Section is mostly for showing made art and get C&C on that. Not to explain a complete programm between 2 persons.

If you wish make a new thread where you explain the prog and can discuss everything about that but pls keep that thread clean from giant texts. The focus is on arts ;)

LOL, that's right we need separatelly "Arts" forum, maybe 3d Arts forum?
Last edited by Hempel; Aug 8, 2011 at 05:18 PM.
Ok sorry bout that heres some Art to make all my crimes better
The finished Die I might add a ground that looks like a poker table and another Die Slanted on it (not today though it was hard to make this die)
yeah, that's just good

great art with a small comment, just the way i think it's best in this thread

to your dice: good work, but personally i dont like the light. could be cooler if it comes directly from the from. But that's a question of taste here ;)

I'll give your work 9/10 because the surface looks way too soft. And of course you need a ground etc

#edit: btw: very impressive
Explain about the Light, I might try fix that, as for the ground, when I learn how to make furry things then I'll add a green slightly furry ground
Hmm and about it looking to soft :S I'll see if I can make it look more like Plastic and proberly have Armin0 replace it with the better one.

(Hempel! You should put your Suburu art on here 2! These guys will love it!)
(Hempel! You should put your Suburu art on here 2! These guys will love it!)

LOL, soul read my previous posts xDD, I said, that Subaru isn't made by me :P
I just wanted to show you how looks realistic 3d picture :3

I'm begginer xD I can't make any nice things ;p, at the moment I can posts only my shits ;-)

And... To make our posts smaller, maybe use Spoilers and there post picture, soul hmm? ;-)
Last edited by Hempel; Aug 8, 2011 at 05:52 PM.
Ok, thats a good idea. Im making a Goblet and I got about an hour left to spend on it before I have to go. Ill edit this post with a picture soon

Heres the Goblet so far. Its got the "faces" look but I'll smooth that out in a bit
-----
Oh my God HEMPEL! I got really bored closed the tutorial and messed around with light and the materials settings! CHECK THIS OUT!

What you guys think its my first glass object (I know it doesnt look like real glass its really hard to make it look real)
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 8, 2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Soul: If it is ur first glass object - It's reaaaly nice, my first glass thing was horrible xDD...

also, I tried to make a dice... But I can't find enough good material for background... Any ideas?