Toribash
Hey look guys i made an Inferno clan video. Sorry if it gets choppy at parts. its my very first toribash video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1id7...1&feature=plcp so please dont say bad things.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Mone, if you're gonna make ANYTHING somebody is gonna have something they like and don't like about it and you're just gonna have to learn to deal with it. That's part of taking CnC. It is really laggy. The whole thing. Most parts I could not even tell what was going on. Mostly good replays but little to no effects and the effects that you put in, were not good at all. Keep trying to make videos, maybe find out what is causing all the lag and do it differently next time.
Originally Posted by Wekmar View Post
Mone, if you're gonna make ANYTHING somebody is gonna have something they like and don't like about it and you're just gonna have to learn to deal with it. That's part of taking CnC. It is really laggy. The whole thing. Most parts I could not even tell what was going on. Mostly good replays but little to no effects and the effects that you put in, were not good at all. Keep trying to make videos, maybe find out what is causing all the lag and do it differently next time.

im horrible with the camera that why its so laggy, and sorry its my very frst Toribash video. and i dont know how to edit that much =(
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Hell, At least you tried.

C+ for effort.

Made DjPz an avi and siggy. Hope I didn't fuck up xD.
beware
the goblin
I've seen some tutorials around you should check those out, they might help.
And I don't even know how to make a video. So. Good job xD
Can you guys CnC in this replay? :3 Since nobody commented on it.
Attached Files
Spar-Kicks vs Subzer0z.rpl (834.8 KB, 14 views)
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Well, at least you can stay on your feet. That's a good sign, I guess. You're still random and floppy though. Go with the flow and and whatever move you plan, stick to it.
beware
the goblin
Like what tamakuu said. you don't have a particular plan in you head tho. plan all your attacks one after the other don't just swing your arms around expecting to have points and stuff. your realism is off due to those jumpy arms and you are stiff sometimes. You stay on your feet most of the time thats good but you just don't know how to attack very well. and don't use your arms alone to stand up (you used them to stand up earlier that didn't look very well :P)

CnC on my replay? anyone?
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2