Toribash
Originally Posted by Sorriso View Post
Chuck: practice your skills and then apply pls;]

lol'd

I love the way he advise )
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
hahahah
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Lold
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
What hippy said ( also Brucia is getting back on the 23rd or something so sorry if I told you another date, I can't remember >.> )

You got a good shot of getting in, so just do your best and if all goes well, you'll only need brucia's yes by the time he comes back . We all know you're good, but we accept people that feel like a part of the family.
I accept rules. I can play any mods, wushu is favorite mod, i hate aikido but i am good at it(maybe). I am 1th dan belt. I want to join because i like the jolly members, they have good atitude and they have good skills. I been in quite a few clans but they are old and i dont remember them(last was new, flow). I left them because they were getting too much regular or reasons i forgot. I had some acc: Irmantas(5th dan with join date late 2006 or early 2007), legendx(1,5dan), irmantasx(8,5dan), whitesensei later darksamurai(9,5th dan), lazzycat(brown belt), some blue belts and early accs i dont remember. I traded irmantas to vamp relax, i forgot legendx and it vanished, ds got scamed so i gave all accs to random lowbelts. I am active when i am not training. And i am slightly Mad. (how i hate writing from phone...)