Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
How are you able to judge it when you aren't one?

I was describing it the way Krisis13 described it to myself.
He must not have appreciated the opportunity the way I have. I dont care about getting anything whatsoever. I just wanted to be part of something bigger and help out any way I can. I enjoy doing art. Even being considered and being part of the Event Artists boosts my self-esteem. It makes me feel like im part of the community now. I can't thank Orko and Icky enough.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yeah creating things for the whole community is just awesome. Even better if you enjoy doing it anyways. Getting something is just a very neat side effect of it.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
He must not have appreciated the opportunity the way I have. I dont care about getting anything whatsoever. I just wanted to be part of something bigger and help out any way I can. I enjoy doing art. Even being considered and being part of the Event Artists boosts my self-esteem. It makes me feel like im part of the community now. I can't thank Orko and Icky enough.

Chill out, dude. I was trying to boost karan's self-esteem for not getting the role! No need to make a long post about how great it is to actually get the role.
I don't know if I can ask here, but i got some programs to make art but I don't know how, so I would like to get help, add me on skype to we can share screen if u are looking to help me.

Programs i got: http://imgur.com/a/8PPEq

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
you got the starter pack to be able to crate some marterpieces. you might want to know how the tool works and other basic stuff about the softwares, check youtube first.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
you got the starter pack to be able to crate some marterpieces. you might want to know how the tool works and other basic stuff about the softwares, check youtube first.

I know most of them, will still try to learn, but my question is, can someone make great art with a mouse?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
there are tons of awesome mouse user artists in toribash, and of course outside of toribash too. mouse is a godly equipment.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
I know most of them, will still try to learn, but my question is, can someone make great art with a mouse?

If someone already has great art skills, using a mouse wouldn't be a major setback. Especially if you're using lazy nezumi, which could give you smoother lines with a mouse.
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
If someone already has great art skills, using a mouse wouldn't be a major setback. Especially if you're using lazy nezumi, which could give you smoother lines with a mouse.

just found out about this, downloading
- made in Indonesia