Ranking
Opener was a bit stiff, kinda left me thinking, what is this going to lead to, also looked a bit familiar...
but after that boom I was impressed. Especially with the flow you kept into the skeet. Nice work.

Been a while since I made a replay. Here's my first in a while.
Attached Files
(Chaos) Sylph.rpl (74.5 KB, 24 views)
League of Legends NA: Locus
Opener was a bit weird. Split was pretty cool but a little stiff looking. The three dm kick looked cool too decap was okay I would try to avoid that because it looks weird but then it ended up happening to me :|. Well thats all I could say. Here's a replay I made awhile ago like last month opener is made by Tamakuu the rest is by me C&C appreciated.
Attached Files
KenGee- Project X.rpl (261.6 KB, 35 views)
The opener was fluent and the 5 dm boom was nasty. I liked how you had awesome flow through the whole replay. The last few hits were okay. Had some nice set ups. Nice work.

This will be my last replay in a while. I'll be going inactive for about a week or up to a month. Good bye guys.
Attached Files
D3 - Sadness leads to Pain.rpl (142.7 KB, 23 views)
I have just received a message from mrjingle saying I got accepted Ty I will be more active

posted in the wrong spot eek
-----
So here's a brand new replay comment?
Attached Files
#Anus..rpl (228.4 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Taco901; Apr 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh shit waddup
Nj taco the replay looks fluid, a bit stiff and that first kick is as simple as it could get . But still a good rep 8/10 (you should comments on d3m0nz's replay)
Attached Files
SC + skeet.rpl (281.0 KB, 33 views)
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Nice work you did there large that 5 dm boom was awesome followed by the skeet.

And here is Taco presenting another replay
Attached Files
#Skank4.rpl (245.1 KB, 14 views)
oh shit waddup
Nice power of first kick,whole replay looks fluid 8/10.
=============
Another splitcap
Attached Files
(S) Tomato.rpl (270.1 KB, 17 views)
Vector clan
Proud member of [ORMO] and [CT]
I like the overall flow of the replay, it looked like there wasn't a lot of power behind the kicks though 8/10

===

I decided to dust off the toribash and try a bit I won't say I didn't steal the opener :C

EDIT: added the replay

>.>
Attached Files
Last edited by Chartle; Apr 22, 2012 at 08:00 AM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Im pretty sure that was Shooks opener right? Well the speed and momentum of the replay was pretty good. But your hits were messy I understand that you haven't made replays in awhile but still. It was okay. I made this new replay but I cant seem to get a boom at the last kick.
Attached Files
KenGee- Point Blank .rpl (214.2 KB, 13 views)
Got it mate.
The first boom was nice, had some serious power and the fact you didn;t use your first leg was a nice surprise. All in all impressive replay, looking forward to what you do to finish it

Also, I ACTUALLY made a replay.
For the first time in about 6 months, although i couldn't decide which version i liked better.

EDIT: just notcied the fucking glitch in definite integral, if anyone is able to fix that i'd be most appreciative
Attached Files
KenGee edit.rpl (134.9 KB, 11 views)
#Erth manipulative network.rpl (260.3 KB, 11 views)
#erth definite integral.rpl (271.4 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Erth; Apr 22, 2012 at 11:21 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.