Toribash
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
any tips on SF ( shadow fiend if you didnt know )? i really like him and feel he is the only one i can play ''correctly''. i'm using na,vi build ( book thingie )

SF is stronger on the radiant side, with the medium camp just below you, with good bottle usage, you can get an extra 2-3cs a minute just by double razing the small camp between waves, while stacking a big camp with your 700 range raze.
QOP is probably a better choice for dire side.

getting mad ulti comboes is cool and all, but the triple raze combo is king in the early game.
dont lean on big ulti plays to win the game.

dont rely too much on early game items, with the farming speed and your basic skill set you can afford to budget for big items off the bat.
SF leverages his skill set to dictate the pace of the game with his crazy high early physical and burst damage.
take advantage of that, dont be passive, be aggressive and build momentum.

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
he's pretty much the best flashfarmer early game though (at least if you don't get killed a lot in mid), so use that to your advantage

even if you get rekd in lane, so long as you get level 7, the catchup is real.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Looking for a team to play ranked with, dropped from just over 3.2k to 2.5k due to not playing for three months and blatant carries on my team that don't know how to farm.
You might've guessed it, I like to play support, prefer CM.

Here's what I am looking for:
Four players, an offlaner, a mid, a hardcarry and someone versatile.
Preferably players with a microphone, that speak English.
Around 3k MMR, preferably higher, I usually play with 3.5k to 4k.

Here's what I can bring to the table:
A hardsupport that knows how to ward, deward, stack, knows how to do single,
double and triple pulls, has map-awareness and will respond with TP's.

My best heroes:
Crystal Maiden
Earthshaker
Vengeful Spirit

But I play all supports.

My steam is either aarsacrobaat or kuthoer, I think.
Hit me up, I'm sick and tired of my hard work as a support being in vain because my carry is feeding.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
SF is stronger on the radiant side, with the medium camp just below you, with good bottle usage, you can get an extra 2-3cs a minute just by double razing the small camp between waves, while stacking a big camp with your 700 range raze.
QOP is probably a better choice for dire side.

getting mad ulti comboes is cool and all, but the triple raze combo is king in the early game.
dont lean on big ulti plays to win the game.

dont rely too much on early game items, with the farming speed and your basic skill set you can afford to budget for big items off the bat.
SF leverages his skill set to dictate the pace of the game with his crazy high early physical and burst damage.
take advantage of that, dont be passive, be aggressive and build momentum.

even if you get rekd in lane, so long as you get level 7, the catchup is real.

thanks for the tips ben
no u

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Looking for a team to play ranked with, dropped from just over 3.2k to 2.5k due to not playing for three months and blatant carries on my team that don't know how to farm.
You might've guessed it, I like to play support, prefer CM.

Here's what I am looking for:
Four players, an offlaner, a mid, a hardcarry and someone versatile.
Preferably players with a microphone, that speak English.
Around 3k MMR, preferably higher, I usually play with 3.5k to 4k.

Here's what I can bring to the table:
A hardsupport that knows how to ward, deward, stack, knows how to do single,
double and triple pulls, has map-awareness and will respond with TP's.

My best heroes:
Crystal Maiden
Earthshaker
Vengeful Spirit

But I play all supports.

My steam is either aarsacrobaat or kuthoer, I think.
Hit me up, I'm sick and tired of my hard work as a support being in vain because my carry is feeding.

What region do you play in?

I'm studying in Australia and Australians suck big time - looking for someone to party with too. I know why they couldn't even qualify for ti5 now
Eh, would've probably be smart to note that, wouldn't it?
Ping is lowest in Europe east, west and Russia.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Alpha, we could play some matches. Playing as hardliner/carry (3700 solo, 3800 party mmr) and having fun on middle at 1500 mmr
Ho-ho! Ha-ha!