Ranking

Another dog will be taken to the big combine harvester in the sky this weekend, my little homie bubba been in the game for nearly 15 years now. We have an appointment with the veterinarian this weekend. Lil' homie will be runnin the streets in a better place now.

Pour one out for Bubba. We been ridin' together since I was 4 years old, but it's time for him to meet Mia.
Last edited by millie; Oct 8, 2015 at 02:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post

Another dog will be taken to the big combine harvester in the sky this weekend, my little homie bubba been in the game for nearly 15 years now. We have an appointment with the veterinarian this weekend. Lil' homie will be runnin the streets in a better place now.

Pour one out for Bubba. We been ridin' together since I was 4 years old, but it's time for him to meet Mia.

I know you don't want me posting here but I'm really sorry. I lost my cat last month and it's really shit. Hope you're okay man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
im sorry orko. its a terrible feeling...

heres my cat that hates me.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
I know you don't want me posting here but I'm really sorry. I lost my cat last month and it's really shit. Hope you're okay man.

Hope you're feeling okay too.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Hope you're feeling okay too.

Remember the time shared ❤️
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu