Ranking
IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS AND YOU STILL HAVE THAT ABNORMAL SENSE OF HUMOR

IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS YET YOUR BRAIN STAYS AT 7
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
its been 84 years since i have been this active
its been 84 years since this joke and later argument started
its been 84 years since i have made an original opener
its been 84 years since i have been ingame

Infracted. Infractions last for a week. Getting 3 in the same week will get you banned from the board for a day.
Last edited by Oxide; Jun 15, 2016 at 08:10 PM.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
It's been 10 hours, between school and pe, and chemistry assigments ahhhh, Ill try to be a bit more on tomorrow, also don't shit post here, we have wibbles for that
We back once a mf gain
Hi guys :P
looks like Mau is finally official if i see that right? And onso why close the original forum thread? But thats for later. So as you could obviously gess by this post i'm back playing tb (my first love ) and kicking everyones a$$ in aikido, i think because nobody plays that anymore, well i have not seen the good old white infity of tb like in years nevertheless i brought you a little gift/present in form of a replay. A new, i think i invented this just now, starter for akido or aikido bog dojo. Feel free to test it out :P

~ Z e d ~
-----
This is the replay möp
Attached Files
epicnewstarter.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Zed501st; Jun 16, 2016 at 01:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ayyyy ur finally back. I closed the original thread cause now its history and i dont think we should change it.

Welp i hope i met ya in game dude, also nice with you we might have a good performance in the clan league
WAIT
wat

Was i dead for another 100 years...
Or did i go back in time...
._.
Also whos this zed guy person thing
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
zed is a first generation member
basically the first member in MAU on the first thread(not the one we saw),SkyLineRT doesnt count because he is the founder
First generation thread
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Zed is a really old member who has been in mau even longer than I. Godlike at competitive, specially aikido