Ranking
There's a couple of things I need drawn, different things, I'll explain the details in the emails (If I get any xD)
Jack gonna reply on skype eh?

and set up a request thread on the Art/Textures forums.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
i have a replay to share with you guys

i was browsing servers and batobo was in a server with a guy named candletx so i joined, batobo lost to candletx so i played versing him the replay is what happened

ps: he was MAD after the match he cursed alot and was plain rude and then he got booted

ppss: sorry for gibberish name but i was in a rush to save it
Last edited by Fatman680; May 17, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Originally Posted by Jaedan View Post
can I join the clan cyronex as I am on ur switch livestream and I am subscribed to you

Please check out our recruitment thread
Thank you for accepting my clan invite, if you need any help/help with something. I will try my best to do it ;) thank you once again
I'm eager to see the new replay showcase, I heard some older players submitted.
ya
Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
I'm eager to see the new replay showcase, I heard some older players submitted.

I'm still waiting for mine from the last few months to come up O.o

Not bashing the show though, Jack. I understand how much work you've got to do
ORMO|Retired
jack
heres my idea/answer to the Q&A stream:
what is the channel missing eh? well.. i have a great(maybe) idea! you know i really like you guys because you dont play games like cod and gtaIV, because they are well known and played way too much. but no, you guys like playing games like sumotori dreams and we can talk about overgrowth with you and stuff.. etc.
so heres my proposition:
begin a review series for kinda like the "underdog games"... look for games that arent well known and tell us and the world if they deserve more attention or not!
:3

i posted this here too because i really want you to read this and tell me what you think about it :3
Last edited by elderorb; Apr 22, 2013 at 10:10 AM.
Know that the Hermits of Doom have already chosen your fate. And you, shall not be given mercy.