Ranking
ty brain

I'll listen ur new stuff

EDIT: Aaahhhhh brain!!! So evil!!! Your music perfectly reflects ur nick . I prefer psychtropia stuff, more, let's say, chillin..
Last edited by maldiluna; Mar 17, 2009 at 05:13 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Here is the new head I made Its the first one I have done free hand with my tablet (i.e. not brush spam), I know it isnt EPIC, but w/e. The "hair" and symbols on the head band are brushes though. The color is still a little too dark to match the Ivory, its actually a tricky color for some reason, regular sampling doesn't seem to work and I think it depends on the shadows allot...maybe :/

I am going to do a whole set I think, except for the feet, <3 mah converse.

anyways, here it is

Any tips would be appreciated. I want the right eye to look sewn closed, but I suck ass at shading.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Looks good deady. Like to see it when its done.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

D= that's the problem, I don't know how to make it look any better.
Like, you dont know what else to add to it? or you dont know HOW to do things to make it look better??.....lol if that made sence
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well, I think I am done adding actual stuff to it. But I want to shade it better so that it has some sense of depth to it...know what I mean?
Something ive been working on ... no way i could afford this stuff, but i think that's be my set if could not much of an expert on making them, so i went easy by getting some pictures of my favourite artists:
both legs: Immortal Technique
both thighs: Flipsyde
both biceps and triceps: Fort Minor

the rest are some hand-drewn tribals and so on.. Tell me what you think
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 5, 2009 at 01:30 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
thanks, you may notice the hand is also hand-drewn (ground texture)... i do most of my sketches at school xD
But why's the rum gone? :v