Toribash
starrzz : Just can't get epicer than that. The way star is meant to be spelt is starr. Star is just too plain for me. StarrzZ, remember it ;o
My original forum account name on here was Wiggi0620. But when they changed servers my log in stopped working.

Wiggi0620 (The breakdown):
Wiggi- My last name is Wiggins... So I just took off the last two letters and came up with Wiggi.

0620- My birthday. I first used the numbers on my OLD ass aol account. it was like, skaterboy0620 or something like that. lol

My current name in-game and on the forums is Wiggins.

See, Wiggins came to me in a dream. And I was like, "oh t3h sh1t!!! i must h4ve dat UbEr 1337 name. lolololololol"

Actually, like I said before, it's my last name.

Nick Wiggins. Woot.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by wiggins View Post
My original forum account name on here was Wiggi0620. But when they changed servers my log in stopped working.

Wiggi0620 (The breakdown):
Wiggi- My last name is Wiggins... So I just took off the last two letters and came up with Wiggi.

0620- My birthday. I first used the numbers on my OLD ass aol account. it was like, skaterboy0620 or something like that. lol

My current name in-game and on the forums is Wiggins.

See, Wiggins came to me in a dream. And I was like, "oh t3h sh1t!!! i must h4ve dat UbEr 1337 name. lolololololol"

Actually, like I said before, it's my last name.

Nick Wiggins. Woot.

Havent you posted this before?
Or am I experiencing total DejaVu?
>.>

Maybe I have.. I don't know. Not in this thread, though. I know that much.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i really dont know about mine, im a random type of person
maybe it was my grade 4 teacher calliing things doobies...
dunno where the 3 came from
theres a building company called loxam and i read it wrong and thought it said bloxam and i was like OMGWTFAWESOMENAMETIMETOSTEALIT

=D
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Someone was talking to me trying to tell me about that one guy... you know the one in that one movie with that one chick... that guy, you know! So I just used that.