Toribash
Your movement in this replay is the best i have seen from you. The spinny opener was fantastic(other than the part where your hand was stuck in your leg). I love how the manip was flawless and it looked really cool(specially the parts before frame 200). Normally I dislike manips where you push uke really far, I prefer lifting and spinning him to get in a nice position, but its still ok because you just did a decap.
awesome replay
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
hi this is a wip
not really sure what to do next.

Also, I'm going to use Oblivion's dual gravity tut in my next replay.
Attached Files
1.rpl (265.0 KB, 32 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
nice use of my opene-
owait, wasnt mine
anyway opener was cool, and transition to the double core was great
hand dm and pec/shoulder were cool enough
hand dm was meh with the kick
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
thanks.
Finished the replay. Added a bit of pointless random hacking at the end because I was bored.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Lifes a Gamble.rpl (521.3 KB, 70 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Outstanding replay dude.

opener was eh, but I loved how you jumped all around uke and shit that was sexy.

grabbing was used very well, not too much just enough. Great job on those hits too, the stye and destruction is just greeaat.

Ridiculous amounts of points too.

overall, sexy sexy replay. The only bad thing is that you have some movement quirks here and there such as when you were in the air heading for the decap, and when you came down after. probably the best replay I've seen from you, probably the best replay I've seen this month actually.

definitely looking forward to your next replays. :DDD
Last edited by MrJingles; Jan 11, 2014 at 08:02 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
this is one of those replays that's aware of it's flashy elements residing in the speed. the decap is the perfect example of that. the grab before the decap that wasn't used for dms is another example.
another thing I like is the opener. you managed to make a huge swing with your leg and not fly a million miles away from Uke. I see you got the double core too.

also, here's something that would make this replay even more amazing: make the points 1000000 flat \o/
oh yeah
The last dms before the decap, the transition to, and the decap itself were amazing.
Overall great replay and I'm glad the tutorial was put to a use like this ;)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Ty all, i love you guys, you're the best.

I was going to make this replay like a really cool multiple-gravity change manip, but it's just so terrible that I gave up.
It's so bad, besides the beginning and lazer beam split.
Attached Files
oh geds.rpl (1.07 MB, 32 views)
Last edited by Dscigs; Jan 16, 2014 at 09:43 PM. Reason: forgot to upload my gei replay :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Ty all, i love you guys, you're the best.

I was going to make this replay like a really cool multiple-gravity change manip, but it's just so terrible that I gave up.
It's so bad, besides the beginning and lazer beam split.

it had so much potential why did you give up you scallywag