Toribash
My App
My name is KidInk and my belt is a green belt I do not disappoint I never back down from a match and I have a 80% win ratio. The things I would bring to the clan is a winning attitude and some humor as welll I always give 110% and I will be happy to be a part of Its.
Originally Posted by KidInk View Post
My name is KidInk and my belt is a green belt I do not disappoint I never back down from a match and I have a 80% win ratio. The things I would bring to the clan is a winning attitude and some humor as welll I always give 110% and I will be happy to be a part of Its.

You need to be forum active Invite sent
Something is better than nothing.

app
my username is natemanb09
I am a blue belt
I am 15 years old
and I am pretty good

-----
hi my username is natemanb09 I am 15 years old I am a blue belt I give a 110% every time I played 3 months of toribash I win 50% percent of the time

-----
app my username is natemanb09 I am a blue belt I am 15 years old I am goodish I give 110% every single time and I am gonna be a brown belt soon
Last edited by natemanb09; Jul 3, 2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by natemanb09 View Post
my username is natemanb09
I am a blue belt
I am 15 years old
and I am pretty good

-----
hi my username is natemanb09 I am 15 years old I am a blue belt I give a 110% every time I played 3 months of toribash I win 50% percent of the time

-----
app my username is natemanb09 I am a blue belt I am 15 years old I am goodish I give 110% every single time and I am gonna be a brown belt soon

Hmmm, Your app totally failed But you have to start being forum active

u just did the same app 3 times!
and a clan is not just about ingame and being pro
its about in forums too
i dont know why most people dont know that
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by KidInk View Post

i must say if i was in this clan it would've been a no from me.....

Originally Posted by toripaa2 View Post
You need to be forum active Invite sent

He/She has 1 Posts and you added Him/her?........... Dude your gonna need more forum active members and if He/She has a WRT of 80% that kinda asks the question if he/she is a alt and if so WHY would he/she send in a app with a alt and did his/her main (If he/she has one) get banned and why.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by tunigowan View Post
i must say if i was in this clan it would've been a no from me.....

He/She has 1 Posts and you added Him/her?........... Dude your gonna need more forum active members and if He/She has a WRT of 80% that kinda asks the question if he/she is a alt and if so WHY would he/she send in a app with a alt and did his/her main (If he/she has one) get banned and why.

I know. For Now All members have to post one post in 48 hours, or i kick them Sounds good?

Yeah I am good
But maybe you should consult your me members before adding anyone
Not hating just asking
Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2
INB4 14 days ban
Sup.Welcome to the clan
hope you get good time here
but please increase your activty
and to all members dont post ussless posts
INB4 14 days ban