Toribash
Don't bother with your exams, bruh
I will pray for you instead.
PM me with any and all questions
thankyouthankyou, I will try to better my forum activity though
Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.
I'm just going to throw this out there: I won't be (very) active for the next few weeks due to academic stuff (high school during the day, college at night now...online summer school in the morning, college during midday, ... HS during school day when I get back from summer & college at night).

I'll try to get in-game and whatnot once I finish off this school year crap. I'll be on Skype, though, so hit me up if you need me (no sexual favors pls).
Last edited by visceral; May 22, 2015 at 05:24 AM.
Damn, that sounds extreme. Try to get some time to breathe as well :o
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
I'm just going to throw this out there: I won't be (very) active for the next few months due to academic stuff (high school during the day, college at night now...online summer school in the morning, college during midday, ... HS during school day when I get back from summer & college at night).

I'll try to get in-game and whatnot once I balance all of this out. I'll be on Skype, though, so hit me up if you need me (no sexual favors pls).

Dual enrollment kills
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a hard time finding time to play tb. You guys will see me on skype and stuff, so I might be able to talk there since most of the work I have to do at home is on my pc. But yeah, hopefully I can find time soon.
I tried getting a hold of you both on skype and here ;l Ofc we missed you.
I'm back. Finals are a ho so I have not been on recently.
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
wb

Exams are over and whatnot, but right after the end of this school year I have to attend a special summer session at my college campus...and quite frankly, that's going to take a good chunk out of my time, I'm going to take a break from Toribash as to focus on this... so, don't expect me to be on that often (not that I was even on that often these past few weeks).
I should be in full commission starting on the 26th of June (and going strong for a good month before school starts again for me). Until then, message me on Skype if anything tb/clan related comes up; I'll get to it eventually.
Last edited by visceral; May 22, 2015 at 05:25 AM.