Toribash
Since when did this become "Ask about my desktop icons" day?

There's a picture on there for a reason ._., I'd like CnC, not questions about my icons
Alright, so I have just deleted a plethora of useless posts, and I must say that it's unnecessary and quite annoying.

First off: Piracy is illegal, yes. But as long has he's not crying it out loud or linking piracy to people, no problem. Utorrent and torrents in general are used for sharing files, not necessarily pirated stuff, so stop accusing over just a freakin icon.

Second: Stop your useless posting or we'll start handing out infractions, which technically already should have been handed out.

Third: Critique, comment and do it right. Read the art rules. Off-topic stuff is Pm stuff.
taking a side step away from the normal

STARE DEEP INTO HER SOUL AND REALIZE THE ERRORS OF YOUR WAYS.

:3

Disregard how big it is. I didn't feel like making it smaller, the bigger the surface, the less pixel editing I have to use.

Will be put on my deviant art page soon enough, but whats the point in uploading it if people won't see it? 2:30 am in the morning is too early to post art on there.
Since you're banned, I guess there's no reason to answer that question. But others might want to know, so yes and no. Most of them I do, or I put together qualities of other anime/manga drawings and input them into what I'm creating, just as the hairstyle/eyes/shading techniques.

-----------------

And a small update, I have no given up on drawing quite just yet, but my friend asked me what my ideal woman might look like, although that's a rather bland statement, since looks don't mean all that much. I've decided to look back through my drawing and find what one that might be(Look wise).

My next drawing shall most likely be pencil and paper, but I might decide on coloring it on my pc.
Time to animate my dream girl to my liking, stay tuned for more drawings
And follow my work here!

(Please comment on my last drawing since no one really did :O, and it also makes this post not completely useless.)
Pretty great stuff I would say... I liked the thoughtful (?) expression on it and there's a nice detail overall.

Once again, there's no surprise because seemingly everything you do is great and makes me want to slap myself and go cry to a corner for not having even 1/10 of the skill required to produce something I would be proud to be showing off.

Oh well... :c
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Time to animate my dream girl to my liking

Back to my roots!
But yeah, it didn't take long once I decided to sit down and draw it. The thoughts and idea's where there, the rest just came down to if I felt like drawing it or not. But thankfully I did

back to meh roots

This was my idea of the perfect girl, just based on looks. Emotions/actions and all that other stuff is hard to put in a drawing without a bunch of clutter around.

Tell me what you think, and check out my drawing site!
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Back to my roots!
But yeah, it didn't take long once I decided to sit down and draw it. The thoughts and idea's where there, the rest just came down to if I felt like drawing it or not. But thankfully I did

back to meh roots

This was my idea of the perfect girl, just based on looks. Emotions/actions and all that other stuff is hard to put in a drawing without a bunch of clutter around.

Tell me what you think, and check out my drawing site!

I'd like comments on this as well ^

---------------------------------------

Besides that, I was asked a long time ago how I drew my pictures, and some people questioned me on here. But I only posted the final product instead of uploading all the pictures into a gif that showed how I processed all my drawings.

Well, I finally got around to uploading them off my flashdrive. The picture you will definitely know if you've followed me since the beginning.

Anyways here you go

step by step

Hope this explains how I process my drawings. And Currently working on another drawing which should be done today or maybe tonight(?)