Volt
1 Votes / 11.11%
MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

B3, you fresh in dah interwebz, aintchu? You got to click on the clan name in the clan page ;)
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
I'm not really new to it, but I really didn't know about that, tnx (divine didn't really coach me on clan stuff, sorry)
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Chill, and focus on killing ;)
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Ayt, I've been playing my first mod ever recently; twinsword, I guess u never really get rid of old habits
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
IGN name: Miracle11
Belt(Minimum belt is black): I'm 4th Dan Black Belt
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Spar mods, Aikido, Parkour, ABD.
Previous clans: Eagles
The country you are from: Sweden
Some replays of yours: I will send the replays after I'm done with this
Why do you wanna join us: Well, Two of your KnC players wanted me to join this clan, they recommended this clan and it looks pretty neat.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 17 yrs old, boy. I like to play drums and play piano, i'm online almost all the time, and i'm pretty active on the clan.
-----
Attached Files
Furious.rpl (109.2 KB, 4 views)
Words of Pieces.rpl (244.8 KB, 5 views)
Silence kill.rpl (83.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Miracle11; Sep 24, 2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IGN name: ShoddyV2
Belt(Minimum belt is black): 4th dan black belt
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Mushu Wushu ABD Aikido Jousting Sparring Parkouring
Previous clans: MonsterEnergy
The country you are from: The Netherlands
Some replays of yours:
Why do you wanna join us: Kikipro made me do it(make the app) Why I want to join? Seems like a cool clan and stuff.....good nuff?
Tell us a little about yourself:My name IRL name is Max i play this game when ever i have time (atleast 3 hours a day) im a boy but my GF plays on this account sometimes not giving away more personal details to random ppl on the internet ^_^
Last edited by Shoddy; Jan 5, 2015 at 06:17 PM.
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread