Toribash
I'm honestly tired of people always coming into clans and going saying "I have an alt about bla-bal belt." I mean if you really have an alt, then get on it. And Hiden, if you really wanted to keep an account that is 4th dan and over 3k posts you would remember your password. I mean seriously guys and even if you had an alt and you got banned for " no particular reason" i don't even think you should join that clan if that happenned. I mean all I'm saying is I call the bullshit card. Sorry for somewhat raging I guess, I'm just tired of seeing that and it getting accepted. No harm done I hope.
Well just thought I'd prove it. And not to be rude but forever I don't recall saying I wanted to keep the account or anything of that so...
~LinkHunter~CozzaKill~Toon~[Extreme]~RSO Member~ The Newly Generated Panda~
Hmm...
Uncle/butler/Coff/fyerblaZ is probably inactive.

So i'll handle the situation.
Though, Sofooo.
Why the hell is your signature?

Did you just quited [Extreme]?
Or your signature was written in the past?
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Oct 28, 2012 at 05:37 AM.
I can't even play this game
I'm not complaining but you guys should really be more active, these last two days I haven't seen anyone from our clan playing.
I'd really like to play with clan members, that's one of the reasons why I joined a clan...

Oh well, I guess there must be a reason for this inactivity? At least I hope so.
"The eyes are useless if the mind is blind"
Agere sequitur esse
Well, my friend was over, but I'm going to be playing runescape for an while ;)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Skepsis, Patient is virtue my friend.

We're in the phase of succeed.

Though, post at the right place.
This is for Applicant/Voters. Beside that, post it on our main thread.

Butler153
Don't play RS too much. I bet you'll die soon. Zezima will owned you ;p atleast 2 post/day.

Sincerely
~ ANDROIDex.
Last edited by ANDROIDex; Oct 28, 2012 at 05:46 PM.
Holy shit, it's like the famous player after Jagex.

He's old.

@Uncle : Glad to see your back.
@Hiddenblade : I agree with Uncle, i haven't see you yet. So i need to make sure what Jacker said was right. So Neutral.