Ranking
i believe blackbelt wushu can be gifted for taekkyon or boxing, since the only 2 static wushu servers usually populated are ultimate and public. would like to see these two to stay this way due the nature of "wushu community"
and yeah, even tho i'm quite a wushu zealot, i belive blackbelt wushu is a bit redundant.
Last edited by snake; Nov 29, 2013 at 04:41 PM.
Public server mods have been changed. As said earlier, due to the issues in November, half of the previous mods were left as-is.

Current list:

ErthTKv2 (erthtk1)
Timefight3 (timefight1)
Urbanski2 (urbanski1)
Wushubroadswords (wbs1)
Mushu (mushu2)
Sambo-off (sambo1)
Wushu3 (wushu6)
Realtoriboxingmw2 (boxing1)
rk-mma (rkmma1)
Gladiatorduel (gladiatorduel1)
Quick Taekkyon x2 (qt1, qt2)
new month, new mod rotations.

erthtkv2.tbm (erthtk1)
kickbox.tbm (kickbox1)
pendulumjumper.tbm (pendulumj1)
pit.tbm (pit1)
zweihander.tbm (zweihander1)
mushu.tbm (mushu2)
wushu3.tbm (wushu6)
realtoriboxingmw2.tbm (boxing1)
kajump.tbm (kajump1)
lenshu3ng.tbm (lenshu3ng1)
Quick wushu3.tbm x2 (qw1, qw2)
erthtkv2.tbm tournament (tourney1)
lenshu3ng.tbm tournament (tourney2)

zweihander may be changed to something else during this month.
stabjutsu_esport for tourney11 (ninjutsu)

atleast some kind of promotion to score points system
+ making who got to tourney to earn some tc to actually run for their money

ah, and wushu3 instead of wushu_pro on tourney server. played there today - too much random fracs/dms
who made that decision anyway?
Last edited by snake; Jan 22, 2014 at 09:58 PM.
sheeeesh finaly read this thread to the end. much wushu vs mushu crap. as for all fl0wers and RA that keep wining about mushu. yep its a broken wushu ( found it out while testing modmaker, dont remember how),but i personaly dont care if there is a mushu room or not , if people having fun with it , its fine.let them newbies gain 5-10tc easyly... also i have seen a few newbs who entered a wushu room, only knowing mushu and where cool with it, because its a no grab mod.
what bugs me is another thing, ... yea its the runners in wushu (again).realy realy realy realy realy is anoying.
so what i recomend is to put at least one wushumod in public wich has a dojo (iŽd prefere wushu3) with the size of around 1500 dojotype 1 just to see if it apeals to the players or not. i bet all my 190 tc it will be apreciated :3
sure wont totaly erase running, but it sure will reduce it. as for the freedom argument in wushu, when im making a room i usualy put a dojo (size depends on my mood : ) but when its around the 1500 i never see any "serious" wushuer go anywhere near the line if not intentionaly. also if the dojo is smaler, it requires skills to stay inside, so shouldnt be much of a problem for a wushuer who considers himselfe as a good wushuer

so yea modrecomendation: something something somethin bla bla bla with sumo-toris
cuz what deuteria said .... its pretty fun and makes for much laughters. enjoyed any gmtourney held with them.
Last edited by Pliskien; Jan 26, 2014 at 09:54 PM.
COME PLAY TB, where u can move free and design your own moves. dont expect them to get rewarded with winning tho
Originally Posted by Pliskien View Post
sheeeesh finaly read this thread to the end. much wushu vs mushu crap. as for all fl0wers and RA that keep wining about mushu. yep its a broken wushu ( found it out while testing modmaker, dont remember how),but i personaly dont care if there is a mushu room or not , if people having fun with it , its fine.let them newbies gain 5-10tc easyly... also i have seen a few newbs who entered a wushu room, only knowing mushu and where cool with it, because its a no grab mod.
what bugs me is another thing, ... yea its the runners in wushu (again).realy realy realy realy realy is anoying.
so what i recomend is to put at least one wushumod in public wich has a dojo (iŽd prefere wushu3) with the size of around 1500 dojotype 1 just to see if it apeals to the players or not. i bet all my 190 tc it will be apreciated :3
sure wont totaly erase running, but it sure will reduce it. as for the freedom argument in wushu, when im making a room i usualy put a dojo (size depends on my mood : ) but when its around the 1500 i never see any "serious" wushuer go anywhere near the line if not intentionaly. also if the dojo is smaler, it requires skills to stay inside, so shouldnt be much of a problem for a wushuer who considers himselfe as a good wushuer

so yea modrecomendation: something something somethin bla bla bla with sumo-toris
cuz what deuteria said .... its pretty fun and makes for much laughters. enjoyed any gmtourney held with them.

You're glossing over one argument that causes a shitstorm by starting another one. Every dojo suffers from one of two problems when it comes to wushu:

1) If it's big enough: people will run away just as easy, and you add in the risk that people chasing you will overshoot it and DQ.

2) If it's small enough, it's too restrictive and no longer fun or really wushu.

I really don't want to start a debate here, since that's not what this thread is for.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
dont do it then, .... as i said im aware of that.... i allready pointed it out that it wont erase it btw...lets not start yea.
all im asking is to test it out for a while. maybe on rotation, and see what happens

edit: im perfectly fine if a player evades me by jumping high ( or one might say running ) inside a dojo.
Last edited by Pliskien; Jan 27, 2014 at 05:48 AM. Reason: cuz thoughts
COME PLAY TB, where u can move free and design your own moves. dont expect them to get rewarded with winning tho
A Taekkyon server would be nice. I believe that there are one too many quick aikido servers, or you can replace it with something like kajump1.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR