Ranking
Originally Posted by RAMZIS View Post
And that person is more easy to reject then , no?

We want many rejections or many accepts to good players?
> Piratez
We want good players , we do not teach players to be good , we can teach good players to be better.
And I think a good player is worth many rejections , time and noobs.
No?
Last edited by RAMZIS; Mar 15, 2011 at 07:21 PM.
The curtains were fucking blue!!!
We want good players , we do not teach players to be good , we can teach players to be better.
And I think a good player is worth many rejections , time and noobs.
No?

Teaching players to be good is bleu's job
I'm Back Baby
Bleus? >.>
Also , going offtopic. Please continue conversation in wibblezzz ( im doing Ostas job :C )
Last edited by RAMZIS; Mar 15, 2011 at 07:28 PM.
The curtains were fucking blue!!!
Bleus? >.>
Also , going offtopic. Please continue conversation in wibblezzz ( im doing Ostas job :C )(ok I will)

Damn my bad grammer....just realised that "bleu is jobs" doesn't make sense

Guys I was laying down on my bed and an amazing idea hit me.........Player Profiles. A thread to put a profile about our selves...just mini paragraphs about our selves and other accounts (youtube stuff like that)
Just an Idea...
Last edited by madpen; Mar 17, 2011 at 01:38 AM.
I'm Back Baby
Maybe instead of roster ranks, we could have proficiencies like Replay making, Art, Tutorials, stuff like that (leader, founder and co-leader remain though).
Oh and also, I was thinking of making a tutorial for Aikido, since most players like to know about that.
yay or nay?
| tom |
By proficiencies I mean like, that persons speciality, like for Final say, he could have "Wrestler of Bears", not serious proficiencies, but ones that give the person some status, like for us leaders it could be like:
"Town Sheriff"
"Town Mayor"
"Jesus of the sea's"
Shit liek that.
| tom |