Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 3.9 development
Hi,

For those who want to test the alpha releases and follow development of 3.9 I will post updates here:

Here is the first alpha release. This is ONLY the exe file. Put it into your current toribash directory to test.
https://cache.toribash.com/tb-3.9-1.zip

New features I am testing in this build:
- Real time ray tracing - enable it in options. works with GeForce 9800 GT
- Shaders menu (open with ctrl-h)
- Reflective non-shader bodyparts/joints
Last edited by hampa; Mar 25, 2010 at 08:34 AM.
okI need help puttig it in my toribash exe folder im on my desktop and im on this huge toribash icon I right click on it, but what do I do from there. This looks soooo amazing from the pictures and I wanna play it so badly ahhhh help please??
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
okI need help puttig it in my toribash exe folder im on my desktop and im on this huge toribash icon I right click on it, but what do I do from there. This looks soooo amazing from the pictures and I wanna play it so badly ahhhh help please??

You go to your toribash directory then simply grab the exe from your desktop and drop it into the folder.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

ok thanks Slip ;P awseome it cool!
Last edited by RICKMO118; Mar 29, 2010 at 04:36 AM.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
beyond pretty.

textures don't show up in the reflections however.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
<3 <3 <3 shader menu. This will make video makers lives so much easier Im sure.

Im also having lag issues, but that has been a problem for me since I switched to windows 7. Will try to run it in WINE on Ubuntu later.

I noticed that sometimes the edges of black joints (demon etc) have a tiny ring of white around them if the shader is a dark one like inverted or something.

Can't wait to see the final version of this.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.