Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wolf's rantz~New members
Now i know we may be all over our recent acceptance as official. And we have been getting alot of good applications recently. But let me tell you what applicants.

If you think your getting it easy, guess again!

You may be good, but your not good enough.
Wolf257's expectation to join wicked.
At least 2500 qi.
At least 200 posts.
Must contribute to the clan as he would a family.
Must not be a whiny bitch.
Must not suck ass in-game.

These are my expectations, and you know how many you must pass to be accepted.
5/5

Yeah, tough luck.
And i bet your probably thinking.

You: But wolf, you only have 150-ish posts. Why are you a member?

Me: Because your a dumbass, and does not know what 'bank' means. I have 800 on wolf257.

And others may be thinking.

You: But wolf, your only an orange belt on your bank, and a black belt on your main, why are you in the clan?

Me: Because i joined at page 17, when the clan was a mere young-ling. And i joined, because i need a clan with people i could relate to. People that could keep me playing on the game. People to have fun with. And i stayed through all the bad times, and complete bullshit we went through.
While 300 pages later, you join. Trying to coin a quick tag off of the newest clan, because 'there probably still inadequate at correctly recruiting new member'
Well you know what, if you think that. Your not good enough for Wicked. So why don't you just sit down, and stfu.
Last edited by Wolfbank1; May 1, 2011 at 08:24 AM.
Bank of the Burning Assassin of Wicked: Wolf257
Live Wicked, Die Wicked. Join the survivors!
Wolf lil harsh but agreed except mind changing cry baby to you can stand up to your self?
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
My usb's down, ill show you my fangs tomorrow.
I literally have 5 sharp-ass teeth, in a row. In all four corners of my mouth.
Bank of the Burning Assassin of Wicked: Wolf257
Live Wicked, Die Wicked. Join the survivors!
I think mine and hotshots idea was more for people who don't meet the belt and post count, so they are able to show they still deserve to be in the clan,
Hey play karate.tbm its fun!